Western Railway Recruitment 2019, Apply online for 99 Senior Clerk Cum Typist & Other Vacancies @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Western Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell invites online applications from eligible serving employees of Western Railway for filling up the post of Senior Clerk Cum Typist under NTPC (Graduate) against General Departmental Competitive Examination Quota (GDCE) in Level -05. Recently RRC WR has released the recruitment notification [Notification No.05/2019 GDCE -NTPC (Graduate)] for above said www.rrc-wr.com 2019 vacancy. As per the RRC Western Railway recruitment 2019 notification, overall 99 vacancies are allocated for this RRC WR Jobs 2019. Applicants who are looking for Railway jobs those candidates will make the online registration from 16.09.2019 to 15.10.2019 @ www.rrc-wr.com.
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 notification pdf & apply online link is available in official website (wr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrc-wr.com). Aspirants should hold Degree and age limit should be 18 to 42 years. Selection will be based on General Departmental Competitive Examination & Typing Skill Test. After that shortlisted candidates will be placed at Mumbai/ Across India. Online mode applications only will be accepted. More details of RRC Western Railway recruitment vacancy, upcoming RRC WR job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc.
Recruitment in RRC Western Railways 2019 –
|Organization Name||Western Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No.05/2019 GDCE -NTPC (Graduate)|
|Job Name||Senior Clerk Cum Typist|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2019|
|Official Website||wr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrc-wr.com|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Western Railway Senior Clerk Cum Typist Vacancy 2019
- Aspirants should hold Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
- Must be a serving employees of Western Railway.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Procedure to Apply for RRC Western Railway Ticket Clerk Jobs 2019
- Go to the official site of Railway Recruitment Cell WR at rrc-wr.com
- From there, you can go to the Recruitment Section
- In that section, you can check the Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Notification
- Open it
- And find out all the details and requirements
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck and submit the application form before the final date.
- The eligible employee will be called for Document Verification and e-Call letter will be available for downloading from RRC Website.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification Caste Certificate, along with one set of self-attested photo copies of all certificates, 2 recent passport size Photographs (self-attested on reverse) e call letter and Valid photo Identity Card issued by his/her Employer, in ORIGINAL on the day of Document Verification is mandatory.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
- Please read all the instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling the application form Online available on the RRC – WR website- https://www.rrc-wr.com
- Employees are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
- In case the employee does not have a VALID personal e-mail ID he/she should create his / her e-mail ID before applying online application and must maintain that e-mail ID till the end of Examination process.
- Employees should visit only RRC WR website https://www.rrc-wr.com regularly for further updates.
Opening Date & Time 16/09/2019 from 10.00 hrs. and Closing Date & Time 15/10/2019 Upto 18.00 hrs.
- For the post of Senior Clerk cum Typist, Typing Skill Test of qualifying nature (marks obtained in Typing Skill test shall not be added to CBT marks while preparing the merit list). The employee should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 words per minute (WPM) in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility.
- The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the CBT and passing Skill Test and found fit in prescribed Medical category. Category wise merit list will be formed. The employees recommended for appointment should be fit in prescribed Medical category.
1. Shortlisted employees will be called for verification of their original documents. During document verification the employee has to bring all necessary documents in original. After satisfactory document verification, the employee will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
2. If there is any change in the address, the candidate in his own interest should arrange with the Post Office concerned for redirection of any kind of communication from old to new address.
3. Eligible Serving Western Railway employee may apply ONLINE through website www.rrc-wr.com 1) Employees are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully. 2) Employees should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. 3) Employees are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire Examination process for communicating them.
4. Before submitting the application, employees should ensure and check the accuracy of all the details filled and relevant certificates uploaded and then press the SUBMIT button for online application.
5. For detailed procedure of ONLINE application refer to the e-help link provided on the RRC website.
RRC-WR Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 99 Posts, RRC-WR Recruitment 2019 Apply 99 Latest Vacancy, Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply for RRC WR Posts, RRC WR Recruitment 2019 for 99 Clerk Posts, Apply Online, western railway recruitment 2019, western railway Syllabus 2019…