Vijaya Bank recruitment 2018: Registration For 330 Probationary Assistant Manager Posts Begins, Apply Now
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018: The Vijaya Bank on Wednesday issued a notification regarding the post of Probationary Assistant Manager (credit) in JMG scale I in general banking stream. All those who are interested may apply on the official website- vijayabank.com. Further, the last date for registration is September 27.
It must be noted that all those who would be selected would have to undertake a special course, the duration for which would be three months.
The examination centers are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada and Guwahati. There are a total of 330 vacancies.
Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. AND MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/ three year programme)/ Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics/ Law. OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary.
Age Limit: 21 – 30 years
Emolument: Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/-
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for General & Other candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to go the Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No. 03/2018” – Link for Notification and Online Application”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE Candidates can apply only online from 12.09.2018 to 27.09.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable) :
SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
GENERAL & OTHERS : Rs. 600/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges & Opening Date and Closing Date for on-line registration in website (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas) – From 12.09.2018 to 27.09.2018 (both days inclusive)
2. Relevant date for Age and Qualification – 01.08.2018
3. Date of Online Examination – Will be intimated in due course
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she belongs to the Caste/Tribe as mentioned by him/her in online application.
- A Candidate’s shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examinationA candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank website www.vijayabank.com
Examination Centers :The examination will be conducted online in the following centres (Tentative list) Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guwahati.
Vijaya Bank jobs for Probationary Assistant Manager, Vijaya Bank Jobs 2018: 330 Probationary Assistant Manager Vacancy , Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 -330 Probationary Assistant Manager, Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018: Registration For 330 Probationary,Vijaya Bank recruitment 2018: Apply for 330 Probationary Assistant….