Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Coaching in Delhi, Best Coaching Classes for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Coaching Centre in South Delhi, Top 10 UPSSSC Coaching Institute in South Delhi, Best Coaching Centre for UPSSSC in Delhi, UPSSSC Syllabus 2016, UPSSSC Test Paper 2016, UPSSSC Notification 2016, UPSSSC Course 2016, No.1 UPSSSC Coaching in Delhi, Top 10 UPSSSC Coaching Classes in South Delhi, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) 2016, UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 921 Posts.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 921 Lab Technician Posts
SBP Institute a Govt. approved organization has invited all candidate who are applying for the post of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) and who are interested to take best coaching to improve their ability and also interested to apply super technique methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes of life and we very much know in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) coaching Centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Examination.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 921 Lab Technician Posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has published notification for the recruitment of 921 Lab Technician vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-09-2016 to 01-10-2016. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 921
Name of the Post: Lab Technician
- Unreserved: 477 Posts
- SC: 205 Posts
- ST: 14 Posts
- OBC: 225 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 40 years as on 01-07-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate and DMLT
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 185/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs. 95/- for SC/ ST and Rs. 25/- for PWD candidates through online by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsssc.gov.in from 15-09-2016 to 01-10-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on “Notifications/ Advertisements”.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the “Combined Assistant Accountant/ Auditor Competitive Examination”
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
|Starting Date for Online Registration||15-09-2016|
|Starting Date for Payment of Fee||17-09-2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||01-10-2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||03-10-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05-10-2016|