UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for CPF (AC) Exam
SBP Institute a Govt. approved organization has invited all candidates who are applying for the post of UPSC CPF (AC) Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 179 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and who are interested to take best coaching to improve their ability and also interested to apply super technique methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes of life and we very much know in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized UPSC CPF (AC) Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 179 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) coaching Centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of UPSC CPF (AC) Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 179 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination.
UPSC CPF (AC) Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 179 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) (CPF (AC)) Examination 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-04-2017 to 05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 179
Name of the Exam: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2017
- BSF: 28 Posts
- CRPF: 65 Posts
- CISF: 23 Posts
- SSB: 63 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 25 years as on 01-08-2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-1997). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, physical standard/ physical efficiency test, medical standard test & interview/ personality test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online or off line mode. No fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Online Mode: Candidates should pay fee through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Off Line Mode: Candidates should depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-04-2017 to 05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
- Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-04-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line||04-05-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online||05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs|
|Date & Time for Written Exam (Paper I)||23-07-2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon|
|Date & Time for Written Exam (Paper II)||23-07-2017 from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.|
Central Armed Police Forces Coaching in Delhi, Best Coaching Classes for Central Armed Police Forces 2017 Coaching Centre in South Delhi, Top 10 Central Armed Police Forces Coaching Institute in South Delhi, Best Coaching Centre for Central Armed Police Forces in Delhi, Central Armed Police Forces Syllabus 2017, Central Armed Police Forces Test Paper 2017, Central Armed Police Forces Notification 2017, Central Armed Police Forces Course 2017, No.1 Central Armed Police Forces 2017 Coaching in Delhi, Top 10 Central Armed Police Forces Coaching Classes in South Delhi, Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2017, UPSC CPF (AC) Exam 2017 Apply Online for CPF (AC) Exam.