UPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for CDS (I) Exam 2016
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conducts Combined Defence Services (CDS). Fresh batches for Defence Services (CDS) 2016 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Defence Services (CDS) entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Defence Services (CDS) coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Defence Services (CDS) 2016 Examination.
UPSC CDS I 2016 – Apply Online for 457 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 457 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). Eligible candidates may apply Online from 07-11-2015 to 04-12-2015 by 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPSC CDS I Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 457
Names of Courses:
1. Indian Military Academy: 200 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
4. Officers Training Academy (Men): 175 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical): 05 Posts
Sl No. Name of the Academy Age Limit
1. IMA Born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-1998. (Unmarried male candidates)
2. Indian Naval Academy Born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-1998.
(Unmarried male candidates)
3. Air Force Academy 20-24 years as on 01-01-2017 (Born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and
not later than 01-01-1998) (Unmarriedmale candidates)
4. OTA (SSC Course for Men) Born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-1998.(Male Candidates
5. OTA (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Born not earlier than
02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-1998.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent for IMA & Officers Training Academy, Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution for Indian Naval Academy, Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg for Air Force Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Intelligence Test, Personality Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through the following modes. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 03-12-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
2. Net Banking Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI (at relevant states).
3. Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 04-12 by 23:59 hrs
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may apply Online from the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 07-11-2015 to 04-12-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Date of Notification 07-11-2015
Last Date to Apply Online 04-12-2015 by 11:59 P.M
Date of Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 14-02-2016