UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
SBP Institute a Govt. approved organization has invited all candidates who are applying for the post of UPSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF consists of BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB and who are interested to take best coaching to improve their ability and also interested to apply super technique methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes of life and we very much know in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized UPSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF consists of BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB coaching Centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of UPSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF consists of BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB Examination.
UPSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) AC Examination for the posts of Assistant Commandants. This written examination will be schedule to recruit the eligible candidates in Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF consists of BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Male/female both are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. However female candidates are not eligible to apply for ITBP.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates must have aged between 20 and 25 as on 1stAugust 2017.
- The candidates have to possess the minimum physical standards mentioned in the official notification.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form
The interested candidates can apply for CAPF 2017 through online mode from the official website of UPSC. The applications have to be submitted only through online mode, any other mode of application is not allowed. The candidates can apply for CAPF 2017 from 12th April 2017. Get details for UPSC CAPF Application form and how to apply.
|Application procedure will commence from||12th April 2017|
|Last date to fill applications||5th May 2017|
|Examination date (CAPF 2017 AC)||23rd July 2017|
|Result declaration||September 2017|
|Personal interview||November 2017|
UPSC will publish the official notification for CAPF 2017 very soon (most probably by 12th April 2017). CAPF 2017 Exam will be held in the month of 23rd July 2017. The applicants are advised to go through complete examination pattern before they start their preparation. This will help them to understand the examination pattern and do well in the examination.
CAPF Exam Pattern
- There will be 2 papers in CAPF examination- paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will cover questions from General Ability & Intelligence and Paper II will be from General Studies, Essay & Comprehension.
- Paper I will have MCQ type questions, whereas Paper II will have conventional/descriptive type questions.
- Paper I will have total 125 questions of compulsory type, whereas Paper II will have 20 questions of compulsory type.
- The total marks allotted for Paper I will be 250, whereas for Paper II will be 200.
- Time duration for paper I will be 2 hours, whereas for paper II will be 3 hours.
- There is penalty for wrong answers for any paper.
Paper-wise CAPF Exam Pattern
Paper I (General Ability & Intelligence)
Paper I will cover the topics from these areas-
- General mental ability
- Indian & world geography
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian polity & economy
- Current events of national & international importance
The time duration of paper I will be 2 hours and total number of questions will be 125. There is no penalty of marks for wrong answers.
Paper II (General studies, essay & comprehension)
Paper II will have subjective type questions. There will be total 10 questions (approx.) and total marks will be 200 for paper II. The duration of examination for paper II will be 3 hours.
|Essay writing (approx. 800 words)||1||80|
|Question from comprehension & passage||2||40|
|Counter argument type questions||2||10|
|Other grammar questions||20|
|Total marks for the paper|
UPSC conducts CAPF examination for Assistant Commandant Posts (Group A) in various armed forces such as BSF, CRPF, CAPF, ITBP, CISF and SSB. There are specified stages of selection for the post of Assistant Commandant under CAPF recruitment. For more details the candidates are advised to go through the official website of UPSC.
Selection Procedure of CAPF AC
The selection process of CAPF AC will be completed into 3 stages-
1. Written examination
There will be 2 papers in written examination. The candidates have to qualify in both the paper to take part in further processing for selection.
|Paper I||General Ability & Intelligence||MCQ||125||250||2 hours|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||MCQ||_______||200||3 hours|
2. Physical standards, Physical efficiency and Medical standards tests
The qualified candidates of written examination will be called for this stage. The successful candidates of this stage will be further called for final stage which is personal interview. The details for Physical standards and Physical efficiency test are as follows-
Physical Standards- Minimum requirements are
|For Male||For Female|
|Height||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||81 cms (86 cms expanded)||NA|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
The female candidates with pregnancy during PET will be disqualified and will be rejected.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)- CAPF selection procedure 2016
|100 mt. race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 mt. race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 mt. (3 chances)||3.0 mt. (3 chances)|
|Shot-put (7.26 kgs)||4.5 mt.||_______|
3. Personal interview
The qualified candidates of stage I and stage II (written examination and physical standards) will be called to attempt last stage (personal interview). The candidates who are medically unfit will be permitted to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on request & be able to attend the interview provisionally. The personal interview test will have 150 marks.
These candidates will be asked to mark their preferences for the services in detailed application form (DAF).
In this stage the candidates will be selected on the basis of their personality and behavioural knowledge.
Final selection for CAPF
The scores of all 3 stages (written examination, physical standards and personal interview) all together will be considered for final selection by UPSC. The list of finally selected candidates will be declared in the official website of UPSC.
For more details about selection procedure of UPSC CAPF AC, you are advised to read official notice.
CAPF AC 2017 Admit Cards
The admit cards for CAPF 2017 will be available probably in the month of May 2017. The application procedure will be started from the month of March 2017 and the examination will be held in June 2017. The interested applicants can apply for CAPF 2017 from the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
Important dates for CAPF AC Exam 2017
- Release of notification- March 2017
- Starting of application process- March 2017
- Closing date for applications- April 2017
- Availability of admit cards- May 2017
- Examination date- June 2017
How to download admit card for CAPF AC 2017
- The applicants have to visit the official website of UPSC and search for a link “CAPF AC Admit Card 2017”.
- Once you get the link, click on this link.
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to next page. On next page, you have to read the instructions lay out & click on the dialogue box titled “have you read the instructions regarding the download of e-admit card?” You need to click on yes to move on with next steps.
Note- After release of CAPF AC Admit Card on official website, we will update on official link on this page.
Cut off marks
The candidates have to score the minimum cut off marks to qualify for next round of selection process. The cut off marks will be decided by the commission.
Note– For more information about UPSC CAPF AC Examination 2017, you are advised to visit official website of UPSC.
CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Coaching in Delhi, Best Coaching Classes CAPF Coaching Centre in South Delhi, Top 10 CAPF Coaching Institute in South Delhi, Best Coaching Centre for CAPF in Delhi, CAPF Syllabus2017, CAPF Test Paper2017, CAPF Notification 2017, CAPF Course2017, No.1 CAPF Coaching in Delhi, Top 10 CAPF Coaching Classes in South Delhi, CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Examination 2017