Syndicate Bank Jobs 2018: 500 Probationary Officer Vacancy for Any Graduate published on 27th December 2017.
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer. This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Syndicate Bank. So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our salient featu res-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
On 27/12/2017, Syndicate Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Probationary Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||17/01/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
1. ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE COURSE OFFERED THROUGH MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION (MAHE) (Deemed to be University) & NITTE (Deemed to be University) – 2018-2019.
2. PROGRAMME / COURSE FEES The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. Changes in the Course fees if any will be informed to the successful candidates subsequently. Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams. Currently, the fee for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs. 3000/- per candidate.
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND GENERAL INFORMATION: a. Qualification (As on 01.10.2017) – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 30.09.2017. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 30.09.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
b.. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
c. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
4.Vacancy Details: Unreserved – 252, OBC – 135 , SC – 75 , ST – 38.
Age: Age (As on 01.10.2017) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both days inclusive).
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY).GENERAL & OTHERS: Rs. 600.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination and interview and/ or Group Discussion, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. 2. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature. 3. In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed or misrepresented any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. 4. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission / appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated. e. Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of Interview and /or Group Discussion. In addition, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as specified in Para 4 (a) & (b) at the time of Interview. 5. However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. f. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter alia must specify that the candidates do not belong to ‘CREAMY LAYER’ section. 6. Candidates belonging to Creamy Layer will be excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. The Certificate with Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of online registration i.e. 17.01.2018. 7. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’ is not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. Such candidates should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OC)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or ‘GEN (HI)’, GEN (XS) as the case may be. g. The candidates will have to appear for the Online Test, Interview and/ or GD at their own expense.
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”. (ii) To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. 2. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired. 4. candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission. (Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. 5. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. (vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. (vii)Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. 6. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. (ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. (x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. (xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment..
- Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude. 2. Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion. The aggregate marks of qualified candidates in the Objective Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to approximately 5 times the number of vacancies declared for each category, will be called for Interview and/ or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank. 3. The qualifying marks in Interview and/or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview and/or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank. 4. Centres for online test: The list of centres for the online test is given as an Annexure I . The exact address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The test will be conducted online in venues across centres in India. o Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. 5. As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice however Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. o No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
How to Apply
- 1. DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION B. PAYMENT OF FEES Candidates can apply only online from 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should: (i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this advertisement. (ii)Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. 3. Bank may send call letters for the Examination and Interview and / or Group Discussion etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. The communication sent to registered E-Mail id, happens to return for any reason Bank will not hold any responsibility. 4 Important Dates:.
1. Start date for Online Registration: 02.01.2018
2. Online Payment of Application Fees: 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
3. Last date for Online Registration: 17.01.2018
4. Download of Call letter for Examination After: 05.02.2018 Date of Online test(Tentative) 18.02.2018 5. Call letters for the online examination: The date of the Online Examination is 18.02.2018 (tentative). However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the
Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination. The Candidates should note that all the instructions/ intimations will be provided on the Bank’s website only. The candidates are requested to check the website for the same from time to time for important dates and notifications. Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this admission process would be final & binding on all candidates.
Syndicate Bank Jobs 2018: 500 Probationary Officer, Syndicate Bank Jobs 2018: 500 Probationary Officer, Best Coaching for Syndicate Bank in Delhi, No.1 Institute for Syndicate Bank in South Delhi Mahipalpur, Top 10 Institute in Delhi for Syndicate Bank, Syllabus Syndicate Bank 2018, Test Paper Syndicate Bank 2018, top 10 Coaching Classes in South Delhi for Syndicate Bank, Delhi’s No.1 Institute for Syndicate Bank.