Delhi Police SI Syllabus 2019 | SI & ASI Syllabus & Latest Exam Pattern 2019
The Staff Selection Commission commences CPO Central Police Organization in order to make recruitment on the sub-inspector post in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).In this article, we furnish subject wise topics, exam dates and Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern. Candidates have to take a look at this page and gather complete information about Delhi Police Sub Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern. At the end of this page, we provide subject wise topics. Therfore applicants collect the each and every individual topic and get ready for the Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam. Huge candidates are successfully applied for Delhi Police Sub Inspector Post. To get a job in Delhi Police Sub Inspector Post all participants have to check this page and start your preparation with the help of Delhi Police Sub Inspector Latest Syllabus.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018-2019 and Exam Pattern in an understandable manner. If contenders gather all information given in this article they will gain good marks in Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam. And also we furnish selection process and exam pattern in the next section. Contestants who are willing to participate in Delhi Police Sub Inspector Written Test, they should collect the information.
Details About Delhi Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the following steps:
- Written Test
- Those who belong to any of the nationality including Nepalese, Indian, Bhutanese, Tibetan Refugee (who came over to India prior 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India can apply for the examination
- Those who come under PIO or Person of Indian Origin and migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, and East African Countries to settle permanently in India can also apply.
- Candidates should have graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized education board can apply for the exam.
- Also, male candidates those who aspire for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector post must be possessed with the valid driving license can also apply for the examination.
- 20 years, the minimum age limit.
- 25 years, the maximum age limit.
- There will be age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years relaxation for those belonging to OBC category.
Delhi Police SI Exam Pattern
|2.||Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge||100|
|3.||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|4.||Mental Aptitude & Intelligence Test & Test of Reasoning||100|
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern
In this section, we clearly explained about Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern. Exam Pattern is very important to all candidates who applied for Delhi Police Sub Inspector Post. Because each and every participant have to attend all round in selection process. By seeing this article contenders can gain the good score in the Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam. The Delhi Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018-2019 contains four subjects. The subjects are Hindi, Law, Numerical & Mental Ability Test and Mental Aptitude, Intelligence Test & Reasoning. Job seekers have to prepare all these subjects. To make your preparation easy, we provide each and every topic is arranged. Many portals are missing some topics, but we did not miss any topics. And each subject carries 100 marks.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019
Delhi Police SI Reasoning Syllabus
- Analysis and Judgment.
- Visual memory.
- Space visualization.
Delhi SI Intelligence Quotient Test Syllabus
- Relationship and Analogy Test.
- Spotting out the dissimilar.
- Series Completion.
- Mathematical Ability Test.
- Arranging in order.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector (Clerk, Accounts) For Mental Aptitude Test Syllabus
- The ability of Adaptability.
- Communal Harmony.
- Crime Control, Rule of Law.
- Police System.
- Professional Information (Bc level).
- Public Interest.
- Law & Order.
- Underprivileged & Gender sensitivity.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector For Mental Ability Test Syllabus
- Word formation Test.
- Logical Diagrams.
- The Logical interpretation of data.
- The forcefulness of argument.
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation.
- Perception Test.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Determining implied meanings.
Delhi Sub Inspector (Accounts) Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Decimal & Fraction.
- HCF LCM.
- Profit & Loss.
- Use of Table & Graph.
- Number System.
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Law & Constitution Syllabus
- National Security Issues.
- The Aim of Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights.
- The Principle of Crime Punishment.
- General Knowledge of Law and Indian Constitution.
- The right of Self Defence.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector General Hindi Syllabus
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Correction.
- Questions & Answer from the Passage.
- The Title of the Passage.
- Idioms Phrases.
SSC SI Syllabus 2019 for Paper 2
Candidates securing the qualifying cut off in Paper 1 will be called for Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test (PET/ PST). Based on marks obtained in Paper 1, candidates will be shortlisted for Paper 2 provided they have qualified PET/ PST. The objective of Paper 2 is to evaluate candidates’ proficiency and knowledge of the English language. The list of topics required for SSC SI 2019 Paper 2 are as follows:
|English Language and Comprehension||Error recognition
Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.)
Phrases and Idiomatic use of words
NOTE- I: The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and categorywise number of candidates. Only those candidates, who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper-I would be required to appear in the Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST).
NOTE- II: Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST will be called for Paper-II and the Medical Examination would be conducted subsequently.
NOTE-III: The Candidates are advised to desist from use of any unfair method in the examination hall which will render them ineligible for further consideration for the examination and also lead to their deparment from Commission‟s examinations in future beside inviting criminal prosecution.
SSC SI Exam Pattern 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the exam pattern of SSC SI 2019. According to SSC SI 2019 exam pattern, Paper 1 comprises four subjects – General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension while Paper 2 is conducted to test candidates’ knowledge of English language. Both the papers will be held for 200 marks. The papers will contain only objective type questions. Candidates qualifying Paper 1 will be called for Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST). PET/ PST is qualifying in nature. SSC SI exam pattern 2019 has been provided below.
Number of Questions
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
SSC SI 2019 – Marking Scheme
According to SSC SI 2019 marking scheme, candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct response. The exam contains negative marking and ¼ of the total marks allotted for each question (0.25) will be deducted for incorrect answers. If candidates leave a question unattempted, no marks will be added or deducted for that question.
Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Male Candidates:
In order to test the physical capabilities of male candidates, exam conducting authority will commence the following:
- 100 Meters Race in 16 Seconds
- 6 Km Race in 6.5 Minutes
- 65 Metres Long Jump gave 3 Chances
- 2 Metres High Jump given 3 Chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 Metres given 3 Chances
Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Female Candidates:
Just like male aspirants, female candidates also go through the following tests to show how physically capable they are:
- 100 Meters Race in 18 Seconds
- 800 Metres Race in 4 Minutes
- 3 Chances for 2.7 Metres (9 Feet) Long Jump
- 3 Chances for 0.9 Metres (3 Feet) High Jump
Application Fee : Fee details for UR/OBC & SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates:
- For UR/OBC, application fee amount will be Rs. 100
- No application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Sub Inspector & ASI, SSC SI Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Education Qualification & Syllabus, SSC SI & ASI Exam Eligibility, SSC SI Recruitment Exam 2019 – Delhi Police SI & CAPF…