SSC Recruitment 2013 – 2240 SI in Delhi Police, CAPF & ASI in CISF & IO in NCB:Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police(DP) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) , Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). Eligible candidates have to apply online/ offline upto 10-04-2013 (5:00 PM) for Part-I Registration and upto 12-04-2013 (5.00 P.M.) for Part-II Registration. The information about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information is given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total no. of posts: 2240
Name of the posts:
A. Sub-Inspector in CAPFs: 1176
1. CRPF: 234 posts
2. ITBP: 136 posts
3. CISF:314 Posts
4. SSB: 68 posts
B. Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: 734 posts.
C. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police: 330 posts.
Age limit: Candidates age limit for the post of Sub -Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF and Intelligence Officer in NCB is 20 -25 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates pass with Bachelors Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car).
Application fee: The application fee for Rs 100/- (No fee for SC-ST/EXSM/Women candidates) in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp for offline candidates. Central Recruitment Fee Stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. CRFS should paste on the application form in the space given the application form. For online application the candidates submitting their applications online should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or net-banking.
Selection process: The mode of selection is through the Examination which will comprise of Written Examination in two phases -Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview/ personality test.
How to apply: Eligible candidates have to apply either online or offline. Candidates have to apply through online from the www.ssconline.nic.in website upto 10-04-2013(5:00 PM) for Part-I Registration and for Part-II Registration upto 12-04-2013 (5.00 P.M.). Candidates can also apply through offline in prescribed format given in SSC website, together with attested photo copies of all required essentials and enclosures, to the respective address on or before 12-04-2013, (For remote areas 19-04-2013).
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in.
2. Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
3. Candidates can click on the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the online application form.
4. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page with registration no will be generated.
5. Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
6. Click on Part-II registration and upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
7. Payment of fee can be made through offline or online as mentioned above.
8. After submitting all the details click on submit button.
9. Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
10. Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further assistance.
Last Date for Online Registration of Part- I: 10-04-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part -II: 12-04-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12-04-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 19-04-2013
Date of Exam of Paper-I: 10-06-2013
Date of Exam of Paper-II: 18-08-2013