SSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 22006 Constables & Rifleman Vacancies: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Constable (GD) in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF & SSB and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Interested candidates may apply through offline on or before 11-01-2013 and 09-01-2013 for Part – I Online Registration, 11-01-2013 for Part – II Online Registration. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 22006
Name of the Posts:
1. Constables (GD) in CAPFs
2. Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles
Age Limit: Candidate should have 18 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Matriculation/SSC/ equivalent from a recognized institution.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay fee of Rs.50/- in form of challan through any SBI branch or through CRF stamp. Fee exempted for SC/ST/Women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PET)& Medical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through Online & Offline mode. For online mode candidates can go through the web site www.ssconline.nic.in for Part-I registration on or before 09-01-2013 and for Part-II registration on or before 11-01-2013.For offline mode candidates need to send the duly filled application form along with al relevant documents with CRF Stamp and send to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission on or before 11-01-2013.
Instructions for Online application:
1. Log on to www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in website to apply for the post.
2. Online Application contains 2 parts, Part I and Part II. Part I comprises of basic information.
3. Candidates fill all the mandatory columns in part I and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
4. After filling up Part I, a registration number will be generated, retain it and download fee payment challan or use online facility of SBI to make payment.
5. After payment of fee, Candidates must fill the Part II of application with other essential details.
6. Candidates should upload their scanned photo and signatures at the places provided and click on the ‘Submit’ link.
Date of Notification: 15-12-2012
Starting Date for Online Application (Part I): 15-12-2012 up to 05.00Pm
Last Date for Online Application (Part I): 09-01-2013 up to 05.00Pm
Last Date for Online Application (Part II): 11-01-2013 up to 05.00Pm
Last Date for Offline Application: 11-01-2013
Last Date for Offline Application (Far Flung Areas): 18-01-2013
Written Examination: 12-05-2013
Declaration of Result: 30-09-2013