SSC CGL 2018, SSC Releases ANNUAL Calendar for 2018-19 Exams
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared Staff Selection Commission conducts all India Level Examination to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of SSC This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Staff Selection Commission So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in Staff Selection Commission by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our salient features-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
Staff Selection Commission has released its annual exam calendar for 2018-19 for various competitive job exams. The long awaited dates for the aspiring candidates who were looking forward to start their exam preparation are now ended. Due to an unwanted delay in the recent SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam of 2017, there are some changes in the pre-scheduled dates of various exams in this year.
To make it more précis we are sharing the latest calendar of SSC Exams 2018-19 released on 1stFebruary 2018 in its official website. Click here to download SSC Calendar 2018-2019. This update will help you plan your studies according to your qualification and interests.
Important Dates of SSC 2018-2019
|S.No||Name of Examination||Date of Advt||Closing Date||Date of Exam|
|1||SSC CPO Examination -2018
|2||SSC CGL Exam 2018 (Tier-I)||21.04.2018|
|3||SSC JHT Exam 2018 (Paper-I)||02.06.2018|
|5||SSC JE(Civil, Electrical &
Mechanical) Exam 2018 (Paper-I)
|6||SSC CGL Exam 2018 (Tier-II & III)||27.11.2018 to
|7||SSC CPO Exam 2018 (Paper-II)||01.12.2018 (CBE*)|
|8||SSC MTS Exam 2018
|04.08.2018||31.08.2018||Dec. 2018 &Jan. 2019 To
be notified later
|9||SSC CGL Exam
2018 (Tier- III)
|To be notified later
|10||SSC CHSL (10+2)
Exam., 2018 (Tier-I)
|03.11.2018||30.11.2018||To be notified later
|11||SSC CGL Exam
|12||SSC CHSL (10+2)
Exam 2018 (Tier-II)
|To be notified later
List of the examinations with their respective dates:
|S.No||Name of Examination||Exam Dates|
|1||Combined Graduate Level Examination –
21.02.2018 (CBE)* & 22.02.2018
|2||Combined Graduate Level Examination –
|3||Combined Higher Secondary Level
(10+2) Exam., 2017(Tier-I)
|4||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical &
Mechanical) Examination – 2017 (PaperII)
|Combined Graduate Level Examination –
|Will be notified in Result write up Tier-III|
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Schedule
– P-I 10:30AM to 12:30PM
– P-II 03.:15PM to 5.15PM
– P-III -10:30AM to 12:30PM
– P-IV – 03.:15PM to 5.15PM
Hope this information reaches the right candidates and help them to target the exams they want to qualify to grab the government job.
All the best!!!
SSC or Staff Selection Commission is an examining body which is being authorized by Government of India to recruit staff for various posts lying vacant in the various Ministries, Departments, and Subordinate Offices. Thousands of posts are filled every year by SSC through a common test conducted at All India level. Government sector jobs are most preferred by the job aspirants these days. It offers a prestigious career option for the lifetime. SSC is the primary Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. It offers a great opportunity to all the SSC aspirants.
SSC CGL Notification 2018
The official notification of SSC CGL would be release in the month May, 2018 and the last date for the application will be observed June 2018.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2018
As per the official announcement of the Central Government of India they have decided to hire more than 2.2 lakh people from March 2015 onwards. These will be classified as 70,000 vacancies in Income Tax, Excise and Customs Department. More than 14 lakh aspirants appear for the SSC CGL exam every. More than 14 lakh aspirants appear for the SSC CGL exam every. Initially, there were about 4500 vacancies in the year 2016 but now it has been increased to 9000.
These will be classified as 70,000 vacancies in Income Tax, Excise and Customs Department. More than 14 lakh aspirants appear for the SSC CGL exam every. Initially, there were about 4500 vacancies in the year 2016 but now it has been increased to 9000.
In the current notification of SSC CGL 2018 the number of vacancies is approximately 30,000, bifurcation of the same will be declared thereafter.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Dates
As per the latest notification of SSC CGL 2018, the schedule of exam will be as follows: Kindly note down the significant dates linked to SSC CGL Exam 2018 and make sure to complete the process in time .
|Application starts form||15th May 2017|
|Last date for registration||19th June 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam||5th Aug to 23rd Aug 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-II(CBE)||17.02.2018 to 22.02.2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-III (Des)||May 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam||May/ June,2018 (SKILL)|
|SSC CGL 2018 Online Application||21st April to 25th May 2018|
|Online Paper for SSC CGL 2018||25th July to 20th Aug 2018|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the appointment of candidates in Grade “B” and “C” category posts at various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. The exam is conducted in 4 stages called Tiers. The first two tiers will be conducted online and the next two will be offline exams. The entire process of registration and communication will be online through the official website of SSC CGL. Aspirants must qualify each phase of the SSC CGL exam to go on to the next one, before being finally selected.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Every year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) carries out the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) in four levels for various posts.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before beginning the planning of SSC CGL preparation, it is fundamental to know the changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The change to SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 for Tier 1 and 2 is given underneath:
- SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam will be held online.
- A descriptive paper is introduced which will be of 100 marks with a time limit of 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- The time limit for examination of Tier -I is reduced from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- Tier II will remain same.
- There will be no sectional cut off.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018
Since the SSC CGL is consists of 4 levels of examination, therefore, the syllabus of the same should be dealt with independently.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus
Tier 1 is an objective exam which will be held online. It will have 4 sections in Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2018, with 100 questions. Each question will carry 2 marks which makes a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise bifurcation of marks is given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness||25||50||(For VH &Candidates
- SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Exam will have negative marking. One wrong answer to a question will deduct 0.5 marks from the total of all sections.
- For visually handicapped the exam duration is 100 minutes.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
Tier 2 exam is an objective exam which will be conducted online. There are four sections in this Tier with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 Hours|
- Paper-1 and Paper-2 are compulsory for all posts
- Paper-3 is only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler”
- Paper-4 is only for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer”
- There will be negative marking in SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 exam.
- One wrong answer to a question will deduct 0.5 marks in Paper-1,3,4 and 0.25 marks in Paper-2.
- Level for Paper 1 Questions will be of 10th standard l, Paper-2 of 10+2 level and Paper-3 & 4 on graduation level.
- The computer will be made available by the Commission at the Centre/venue allocated for the exam
- Candidates shall not be allowed to bring their own Key-board for the purpose.
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours and 40 Minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
This is a descriptive exam with the purpose of testing the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. It is held offline. The candidates are required to write Essay/Letter/Application/Precis. In order to prepare for this section one needs to read lots of articles from various newspapers and magazines. Besides this, you need to be well-versed with the latest pattern of Letter and Application.
- The duration of this exam is of 60 minutes’ and carries 100 marks.
- 10+2 level questions are asked in this exam.
- It is a qualifying exam.
- The duration of the exam duration 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffering from cerebral palsy.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Syllabus
Tier 4 Exam of SSC CGL Exam 2018 will have couple of skill tests which are necessary for certain government posts.
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): It is a qualifying skill test for all the posts, other than Compiler. It is held to test the typing speed of the candidate. In this test the candidates are given printed material in English which they should type accurately on a computer with a minimum of 2000 (two thousand) key depressions. The duration of this test is 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): SSC will hold CPT, in three modules – Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides. It will be applicable for applicants of Assistants of CSS. CPT is a qualifying test.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Preparation
SSC CGL exam preparation must be done in an organized way. It should be according to the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Syllabus covers lot of topics; it is very important to opt the appropriate study material so that you can learn the concepts and practice various questions. Besides self study one can join any Coaching institute and Online Test Series for enhanced exam preparation.
SSC CGL 2018 Coaching
SBP classroom programs are very comprehensive and render exhaustive teaching Programme in Banking and SSC verticals across India. SBP has an encouraging success rate with as much as 3 out of 4 class room students are either selected for banking or SSC Jobs in the year 2016-17
SSC CGL 2018 Mock Tests and Online Test Series
SBP offers Online Test Series for various Bank & SSC exams (like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, LDC, MTS,IBPS, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SBI, RBI, NABARD etc), which are prepared by the experienced team of educationists. The processing of the test series is prepared under the supervision of a special research and development team to match the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SSC CGL 2018 has four important features these are
- Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India
2. Age Limit: The age limit for different posts is different in SSC CGL Exam 2018, which are given below:
|Required Age Limit||SSC CGL Post Name|
|20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer
Sub-Inspector (Group “B”)
|21-27 years||Intelligence Bureau Assistant Post|
|20-30 years||Inspector of Income Tax
Inspector of Central Excise
Inspector (Preventive officer)
Upper Division Clerk
Inspector (CBN) Compiler
Assistant Enforcement Officer
Sub-Inspector (CBN) Inspector of Posts
|Not exceeding 30 years||Assistant Audit Officer
Assistant Enforcement Officer7
|Up to 32 years||Statistical Investigator Gr. II|
|18-25 years||Sub-Inspector (Group “C”)|
The Government has also provided for Age relaxation for some categories
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualifications varies according to the post for SSC CGL 2018 and is listed below
|SSC CGL Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
- Physical Fitness Requirements: Apart from the above, there are certain requisite Physical Standards for Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/Preventive Officer), Sub-Inspector in CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) and Sub-Inspector in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
SSC CGL Online Application
The online registration for SSC CGL 2018 exam has started w.e.f 16th May 2018 and the last date to apply online is 16th June 2018 by visiting the official website of http://www.ssconline.nic.in/
SSC CGL Application Fee
- The application fee for SSC CGL 2018 is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption: There is no fee is for female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Fee Challan form will be generated online
- In case candidate wants to pay in cash then one can take the print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Then, deposit the required fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
- The candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completing the registration of part-1. Candidate must give registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
The candidates registering for SSC CGL Exam 2018 within given time will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter which can be downloaded from the official website of SSC. The admit card for the CGL Tier-1 exam will be released first followed by the admit card of CGL Tier-2 exam (administered to only those candidates who qualify for Tier 1 exam).
For more information and the download link for the admit card will be available on this page immediately after the same is released by the official website. All the aspirants are advised to keep a check on this page for latest updates on the same.
How to download admit card of SSC CGL Tier 1 2018 Examination
Admit cards for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier I Examination 2018 will be released by Staff Selection Commission on its official website at ssc.nic.in. As per 2017 official notification in the year 2018 SSC CGL Tier 1 exam will be conducted in the month of August 2018.
SSC CGL Exam will be conducted to recruit non-technical Group B and Group C non-gazetted posts lying vacant at various departments and ministries of government of India. This exam is held every year for the graduates who aspire for officer level posts.
The applicants for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 can download their subsequent admit card from the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
The steps involved in this process are as follows:
Step 1: Go to the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in
Step 2: Then click on the ‘Admit Card’ link on the top of the screen
Step 3: You will be directed to a pop window showing 9 Regional Centers and their websites
Step 4: Click on the relevant region and visit the subsequent website.
Step 5: After that you click on the link Download Admit Card at the left side and then press Click
Download e-Admit Card of COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2018 (TIER-I)
Step 6. You have to enter your Registration ID/Roll No. followed by the Captcha and then submit the same
Step 7: Now you can download and Take the Print Out of your Admit card.
This year SSC has offered 4733 vacancies through SSC CGL 2018 TIER 1 Exam. It will computer based online test with multiple choice questions. It will have four sections such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension each section will have 25 Questions of 50 marks each.
There will be negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer. The duration for SSC CGL Tier 1 is 60 minutes. There will be no exam sitting on August 7, 13, 14 and 15 all over India. The SSC CGL Tier-II Exam will be held on November 10th and 11th followed by Tier III which will be conducted in the month of January, tentatively on 21st 2018.
Every year Staff Selection Commission holds Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam to recruit non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non- gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. It also conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the recruitment at a subordinate level such as:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and the Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- The compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Results 2018
The result of SSC CGL Exam 2018 will be released in four stages after completing each Tier Exam.Those candidates who are selected in the rounds progress to the subsequent rounds. The results can be from the direct link to official SSC CGL website as and when the results are announced.
SSC CGL Cut Off:
According to the analysis of the previous year results of SSC CGL exams cut –off list is prepared for your guidance.
SSC CGL 2016 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Cut off Marks||137.5||125.5||114||103||97||68||20||92||—|
SSC CGL 2015 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Cut off Marks||102.25||89.5||80.25||74.25||69||50||20||67.75||—|
SSC CGL Answer Key 2018
SSC releases the official answer key of SSC CGL Tier I exam within 10 to 15 days of the completion of Tier 1 exam. This key can be used by the candidates to calculate their expected marks in SSC CGL Tier i exam before the result is declared.
Steps to download Admit Card for SSC CGL 2018 Exam
Time has arrived for the SSC CGL 2018 Exam; it is scheduled in the month of August. It will be held in multiple shifts from 1st August to 20th August 2018. SSC has notified 3805 vacancies for the various posts in Central Government, Customs, Police Departments, etc. Candidates who have applied for SSC CGL 2018 Exam must download the Admit Card before the exam. This card can be downloaded on or after 20.7.2018 from the official website of SSC i.e www.ssc.nic.in. Candidate must log in with their registration number along-with DOB and download the Hall Ticket for the CGL Exam.SSC CGL Exam will be conducted online having two tier 1 and tier 2. There will be 100 multiple choice questions carrying two marks each.
Then those who will crack tier 1, they will be eligible for tier 2 exam which will in pen and paper mode. Tier 2 will be held in the month of November 2018.
Admit Card of SSC CGL 2018 will have details of the examination such as Date of Examination, Roll Number, Code of Centre, Examination centre, Photograph and SignaturesIt is significant to bring the Admit Card in the Examination hall, without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall. Besides Admit card, candidates are required to carry their ID Proof such as
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
Any one of the above documents should be carried to prove your identity. Since it is very important to carry admit card for SSC CGL 2018, it is much more important to know when and how you can get the same.
Some Important Dates for SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card:-
- Online Issue of SSC CGL Admit Card: – 15th July to 20th July
- Date of Examination for SSC CGL Tier I : 01.08.2018 to 20.08.2018
- Date of Exam for Tier II: – 10.11.2018 and 11.11.2018
- Expected Date for SSC CGL Tier III Exam: 21st January 2018
- Probable Date of SSC CGL Tier IV Test (Skill Test) : Feb, 2018
The Duration of Examination will be of 60 Minutes. The Subjects for the SSC CGL Exam 2018 tier 1are as follows:-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning :- 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- General Awareness :- 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude :- 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- English :- 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- Visit the Official page of SSC CGL www.ssc.nic.in.
- Open the Home Page of SSC and Click at Admit Card Section.
- You will find all the Information you searched. It will be displayed on the Screen.
- Fill the required information as mentioned in your application form for SSC CGL 2018.
- You will get the hall ticket of SSC CGL 2018. Now download the hall ticket.
- Check the Examination Centre and Roll No. before taking the print out for future use.
Steps to download CALL LETTER FOR SSC CGL TIER 1 EXAM 2018 are as follows:
This is to the best of our researched information shared to facilitate the candidates who are not aware of the procedure to download the admit card of SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card.
SSC CGL 2018, SSC Releases ANNUAL Calendar, SSC CGL Exam 2018 – SSC Recruitment Notification, Exam Date, Best Coaching for SSC CGL in Delhi, No.1 Institute for SSC CGL in South Delhi 2018, India’s No.1 Institute for SSC CGL, Delhi’s No.1 Coaching for SSC CGL, Top 10 SSC CGL Coaching, SSC CGL Syllabus 2018, SSC CGL Test Series, SSC CGL Course 2018, SSC CGL Notification 2018, SSC CGL 2018 Releases ANNUAL Calendar for 2018-19 Exams.