SSC CGL 2013
Apply online for Group B & Group C Vacancies: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification against recruitment of Group B & Group C posts by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013. Eligible candidates may apply offline/online upto 13-02-2013 for Part I registration and for Part II registration upto 15-02-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts:
I. Group B Posts:
2. Assistant (Cypher)
i. Inspector (Central Excise)
ii. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
iii. Inspector (Examiner)
iv. Inspector of Posts
v. Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
i. Inspector of Income Tax
ii. Assistant Enforcement Officer
iii. Sub Inspectors
iv. Divisional Accountant
vi. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
vii. Upper Division Clerk
viii. Tax Assistant
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 26 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post, 20 years to 27 years for Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI post and 18 years to 27 years for all remaining posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree with Economics/Statistics/Maths for Compiler & Statistical Investigator Gr .II post and any Degree from recognized University for all other posts.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. SC/ST/PWD/Women/EXSM is exempted from payment of fee. Candidates applying through offline can pay the amount by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only at Departmental Post offices and should be pasted on the application form and got cancelled at the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp. Candidates applying through online can be paid through SBI Challan or online account with SBI.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of two Tiers of Written test followed by Computer Proficiency Test, Skill test, Interview.
How to apply: Candidates can apply through offline /online mode. For online mode candidates can apply through the website www.ssc.nic.in and for offline mode candidates can apply in the prescribed application format by sending the filled in application along with all relevant documents and CRPF stamp on the application and send it to the concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission mentioned in the notification.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in
2. Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
3. Candidates can click on the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the online application form.
4. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page with registration no will be generated.
5. Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
6. Click on Part-II registration and upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
7. After submitting all the details click on submit button.
8. Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
9. Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further assistance.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 19-01-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part- I: 13-02-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part -II: 15-02-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-02-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 22-02-2013
Written Examination (Tier I): 14-04-2013 & 21-04-2013
Written Examination (Tier II): 20-07-2013 (Paper III) & 21-07-2013 (Paper I & II)