South East Central Railway Recruitment for 432 Apprentice Posts
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared South Central Railway Exam. This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for South Central Railway Exam. So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in South Central Railway Exam by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our Salient Features-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
South East Central Railway Recruitment for 432 Apprentice Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a Government job. South East Central Railway has published an advertisement on their official website at www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in. for filling up 432 vacancies. Name of the vacant posts is Apprentice. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through online mode within 27.12.2017. If you are interested to know more about South East Central Railway Recruitment for 432 Apprentice Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of South East Central Railway Recruitment for 432 Apprentice Posts
Organization: South East Central Railway
Post Details: Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
1. COPA: 86 Posts
2. Mechanic: 112 Posts
3. Stenographer: 33 Posts
4. Electrician: 40 Posts
5. Wireman: 40 Posts
6. Sheet Metal Worker: 13 Posts
7. Welder: 45 Posts
8. Plumber: 08 Posts
9. Mason: 08 Posts
10. Painter: 08 Posts
11. Carpenter: 08 Posts
12. Draughtsman: 08 Posts
13. Fitter: 05 Posts
14. Machinist: 05 Posts
15. Turner: 05 Posts
16. Surveyer: 08 Posts
The candidates interested in applying for this post should have passed class 10 examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent or ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institutes.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 24 years and must be minimum 15 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per government norms.
Prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection- Tlking the average of the 06 age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50Naggregate) marks] and Ill examination giving equal weightage to both(Establisliment Rule 101/1017). & Medical Examination
Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- through online by using internet banking credit card, debit card etc. No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Women candidates.
Candidates are required to apply through online mode within 27.12.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed. If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wring/fake certificates/false certificates. the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate /selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The candidates will have to upload soft/scanned copy of present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualification on the websitc.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates either selected or otherwise. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization. The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.Medical Board duly constituted by the central or State Government.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOUTH EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to SECR careers page at official website secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the SECR Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SECR Recruitment 2017 application form
SECR APPRENTICES POSTS IMPORTANT DATES
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.12.2017
South Central Railway Exam Classes in Delhi, Railway Exam 2018 Exam Pattern, South Central Railway Exam 2018 Notification Commissioned Officer Posts, Best Coaching for South Central Railway Exam in Delhi, No.1 Institute for South Central Railway Exam in South Delhi, Notification 2018, Top 10 Coaching in Delhi for Railway Exam, India’s No.1 Coaching Classes in Delhi for South Central Railway Exam, Best Classes for Railway Exam Exam, Railway Best Classes.