SEBI Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Online Form 2018: 120 Vacancy
SEBI Recruitment 2018: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the notification for 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. Candidates are able to get here all details about the SEBI Application Form 2018. Aspirants have to complete the online registration between date 15th to 30th September 2018. You have to fill the application for SEBI Vacancies 2018 on the necessary basis to participate in this recruitment process. So for helping to candidates, we have mentioned below all details about eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, selection process, etc.
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||SEBI Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of Posts||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (General)||84 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||18 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||8 Posts|
|Engineering Civil||5 Posts|
|Engineering Electrical||5 Posts|
|Un Reserved/ OBC||₹850|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Max- 31 years (as on 31 Aug 2018)
Any location in India where SEBI has its Offices.
|Stream||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|General||84||1. Master’s Degree in any discipline
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
4. Chartered Accountant
5. Company Secretary
6. Chartered Financial Analyst
7. Cost & Work Accountant
|Legal||18||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||08||1. Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)
2. Masters in Computers Application
3. Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
|Engineering (Civil)||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|Engineering (Electrical)||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
₹28150- ₹1550(4)- ₹34350- ₹1750(7)- ₹46600-EB- ₹1750(4)- ₹53600- ₹2000(1)- ₹55600
On the basis of Online Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SEBI’s website from 15 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sebi.gov.in/department/human-resources-department-37/career.html.
- Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Sep 2018|
SEBI Recruitment 2018 – 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager), SEBI Recruitment 2018: 120 Officer Grade A Posts, SEBI Recruitment 2018: Notification for 120 officer Grade A , SEBI Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Online Form 2018:, SEBI Recruitment 2018: Apply For 120 Officer Grade A Assistant , SEBI Jobs 2018 – Apply Online for 120 Officer Grade A Posts….