SBI CLERK NOTIFICATION 2014-15, SBI ONLINE TEST, SBI CLERK EXAM, SBI NOTIFICATION, SBI COURSE, SBI SYLLABUS, SBI SELECTION PROCESS, HOW TO APPLY SBI CLERK, SBI VACANCY DETAILS, SBI CLERK EXAM QUALIFICATION, BEST SBI COACHING IN DELHI, SBI COACHING INSTITUTE IN DELHI, SBI COACHING CLASSES IN DELHI, SBI CLERK NO.1 INSTITUTE IN SOUTH DELHI, SBI PREPARATION 2014-15.
SBI Online – Apply Online for 6425 Clerks in Associate Banks 2014
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for State Bank of India (SBI) coaching in Delhi. SBP institute provide regular coaching course for State Bank of India (SBI). Complete syllabus State Bank of India (SBI) exam is covered in 3 months which includes regular unlimited doubts classes up to exam. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. Our teaching staff offers the congenial atmosphere for the candidates appearing in the State Bank of India (SBI) exams that are conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) Exam. SBI Online – Apply Online for 6425 Clerks in Associate Banks 2014: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 6425 Clerks in Associate Banks of State Bank of India. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 6425
Name of the Posts: Clerks
Name of the Bank & Posts:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 28 years as on 01-12-2014 i.e candidates born between 01-12-1986 & 01-12-1994 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/ State Government.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of online test (General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge) & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates through online or offline mode.
Offline Mode: After submission of online application form take printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. Fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
Online Payment: Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt will be generated, take print out of it.
How to Apply: Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
8. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
9. Pay the prescribed fee through online/ offline mode in the respective bank.
10. On sucessful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-11-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2014
Payment of Fee through Online from: 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014
Payment of Fee through Offline from: 22-11-2014 to 11-12-2014.
Candidates can download Call Letter after: 07-01-2015
Tentatively Examination will be held in: Jan/ Feb 2015
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Eligibility
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Eligibility: Candidates to apply for Clerical post must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria…
1. Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 28 years, i.e candidates born between 01-12-1986 & 01-12-1994 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
3. Age Relaxation:
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual perion of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to max.age of 50 years)|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates.|
4. Educational Qualification:
A Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by theCentral/ State Government.
(a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university/ institution. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01-12-2014.
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01-12-2014.
(c) Should be able to write and speak English.
(d) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Selection Process
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Selection Process: State Bank of India (SBI)’s Associate Banks Clerical cadre exam selection process details are given below…
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online objective type test & interview.
Online Objective Type Test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks.For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
- Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon) for being considered for interview.
- Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
Interviews: Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories. Depending upon the number of vacancies only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit will be called for interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy. Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for final selection. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/XS category will be available thereon. The knowledge of local languages will be tested in the interveiw. 10% weightage would be given out of total marks (35) for interview for possessing working knowledge of local language. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test and interview taken together.
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern: State Bank of India recruits Clerk Vacancies for Associate Banks on the basis of performance of the candidates in online test & interview. The Exam Pattern for Clerical Cadre Posts in Associate Banks has been detailed below…
State Bank of India Exam Pattern Details: State Bank of India Clerks for Associate Banks Selection Process is based on Online Objective type Test and Personal Interview.
1. Online Objective Type Test:
The test will be online objective type mode, consisting of
(i) General Awareness
(ii) General English
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iv) Reasoning Ability
(v) Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks. For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
2. Interviews: The candidates who qualified in online test will be called for interview.
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Syllabus
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Syllabus: The Syllabus for SBI Associate Banks Clerks exam is as follows:
(1) General Awareness
(2) General English
(3) Quantitative Aptitude
(4) Reasoning Ability
(5) Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge
The questions in objective tests, except for r the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e, English &Hindi.