SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for LOCO PILOT coaching in Delhi.SBP INSTITUTE offers weekend and regular coaching course for LOCO PILOT Officers exam for INDIAN RAILWAY. Complete syllabus for LOCO PILOT exam is covered in 3 months which includes regular mock tests and unlimited doubts classes up to exam.
Salient features of our Loco Pilot Course:
1. Over 160 Hours of intensive Classroom Training Programme.
2. 5 Study Material Booklets covering all test-areas.
3. Each class is supported by a corresponding Class Handout or Test modeled on latest P.O. exam patterns.
4. Take Home Exercises for Additional Practice in selected areas.
5. Full Length Mocks based on all major Bank P.O. Exam-patterns.
6. Latest and updated Notes and Tests on GK & Current Affairs.
7. Support for Group Discussion & Personal Interview for students qualifying written exam.
Railway Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2014 – 26570 Posts
Railway Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2014. Total 26570 Vacancies for the post of RRB Asst Loco Pilot Recruitment and RRB Technician Recruitment notification has been announced. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued a recruitment notification (Employment Notice No.01/2014) for the recruitment of Asst Loco Pilot & Technicians posts. Applications are invited for filling up 26570 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician vacancies in All Railway Board. Eligible and interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format on or before 17th February 2014.
Railway Asst Loco Pilot & Technicians Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Indicative Employment Notice: Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2014
Category Number: Cat No. 01 to Cat NO. 139
Total Number of Vacancies: 26570 Posts.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Loco Pilot
Name of Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs)
1. RRB Ahmedabad
2. RRB Ajmer
3. RRB Allahabad
4. RRB Bangalore
5. RRB Bhopal
6. RRB Bhubaneswar
7. RRB Bilaspur
8. RRB Chandigarh
9. RRB Chennai
10. RRB Gorakhpur
11. RRB Guwahati
12. RRB Jammu & Srinagar
13. RRB Kolkata
14. RRB Malda
15. RRB Mumbai
16. RRB Muzaffarpur
17. RRB Patna
18. RRB Ranchi
19. RRB Secunderabad
20. RRB Siliguri
21. RRB Thiruvananthapuram
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2014.
• Age relaxation will be given 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates and others as per Govt. rules.
• Candidates must have passed Matriculation and ITI Examination.
• Candidates must have completed ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT from any recognized institutions approved by AICTE for Asst Loco Pilot and Technician posts.
• Intermediate/ 10+2 with Physics and Maths (Scienc) or 3 years Diploma in Engineering is also eligible for Technician posts.
• General and other unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 40/- as application fee.
• SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
• Application fee of Rs. 40/- should be paid through Indian Post Order drawn in the favor of concerned Railway Recruitment Board.
• For ALP Posts: Candidates will be selected through Single stage written examination followed by Aptitude test and Verification of Original Documents.
• For Technicians Posts: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination followed by Verification of Original Documents.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to Rs/ 20200 (GP 11900)
RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment.
|SL. No.||Railway Board||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1||RRB Ahmedabad||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||546|
|2||RRB Ajmer||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||771|
|3||RRB Allahabad||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||1527|
|4||RRB Bangalore||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||1172|
|5||RRB Bhopal||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||326|
|6||RRB Bhubaneshwar||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||1538|
|7||RRB Bilaspur||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||1680|
|8||RRB Chandigarh||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||1161|
|9||RRB Chennai||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||1666|
|10||RRB Gorakhpur||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||78|
|11||RRB Guwahati||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||538|
|12||RRB Jammu||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||475|
|13||RRB Kolkata||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||2038|
|14||RRB Malda||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||373|
|15||RRB MUMBAI||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||4158|
|16||RRB Muzaffarpur||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||1153|
|17||RRB Patna||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||1271|
|18||RRB Ranchi||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||2621|
|19||RRB Secunderabad||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||2839|
|20||RRB Siliguri||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||345|
|21||RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||294|
|Total||Railway Asst Loco Pilot, Technician Recruitment||26570|
How to Apply:
All those candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians posts in various Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs), they are require to send their applications in the prescribed format along with required enclosures to the respective RRBs by Ordinary Posts on or before 17th February 2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17-02-2014
Date for Written Examination: 15-06-2014
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about Railway Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Recruitment regarding age limitations, educational qualifications, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and application form.