RPF Syllabus 2019-20 New Syllabus & Exam Pattern For Railway Protection Force Constable & SI Posts
Railway Protection Force (RPF) has published a recruitment notification . The notification is for recruitment of Constable & Sub Inspector (SI). Here you will get the complete information about RPF Constable & Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment online application form 2019.
Recently, Railway Minister Piyush Goel announced Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment 2019 for almost 9000 posts for both Male & Female candidates. It’s the best opportunity that one would get for sure if they are interested in Railway jobs. And the good news for Female candidates is 50% Seats reserved for them under Railway Jobs 2019 for Constable & SI (Sub Inspector) Posts.
There will be high competition for RPF vacancy posts every year. Since there are a lot number of vacancies to be filled, the competition will also be there along with it, chances to get selected for the post will also be more. Thus, we have given RPF Syllabus 2019 for SI & Constable Posts in detail along with exam pattern that will help in cracking the exam easily, So, check out the below sections of the article.
RPF Syllabus 2019 Constable, SI
|Board Name||Railway Protection Board/ Railway Protection Special Force|
|Name of Posts||Constable, Sub Inspector (SI)|
|RPF Constable, SI Exam Date 2019||Update Soon|
|RPF Official Website||www.rpfonlinereg.co.in|
The RPF Selection Process for Constable and Sub-Inspector Posts is having three Phases as follows.
- Written Examination (Phase-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (Phase-II)
- Interview/Document Verification (Phase-III)
Candidates can opt for any one language from Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujurati, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Assamese and Manipuri to attend the test.
RPF Syllabus | Phase I Exam Pattern 2019 (CBT)
|Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
- The exam will be of objective type questions.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- CBT can be at various places across the country for all groups simultaneously.
- The exam will be of 10th/ Matric level.
RPF Exam Syllabus | Phase II (PET, PMT) Exam Pattern
Based on merit in Phase 1, aspirants will be selected for phase 2. PET (Physical Efficiency Test) should be passed mandatorily which is qualifying in nature. Check below table for PET, PMT Exam Pattern.
PET (Physical Efficiency Test) – RPF Constable
|Category||Constable (Male)||Constable (Female)|
|1600 Mtrs Run||5 min 45 sec||–|
|800 Mtrs Run||–||3 min 40 sec|
|Long Jump||14 Feet||9 Feet|
|High Jump||4 Feet||3 Feet|
PET (Physical Efficiency Test) – RPF Sub Inspector (SI)
|Category||SI (Male)||SI (Female)|
|1600 Mtrs Run||6 min 30 sec||–|
|800 Mtrs Run||–||4 min|
|Long Jump||12 Feet||9 Feet|
|High Jump||3 Feet 9 inch||3 Feet|
RPF Syllabus Syllabus 2019 | Phase III (Document Verification)
- Based on the performance in CBT, PET, PMT, candidate will be called for Document Verification round.
- If 2 or more aspirants score the same marks in the exam, then their merit position will be determined based on their ages. The older one will get priority.
RPF SI, Constable Syllabus 2019
In this section, Candidates can find the detailed Constable, SI Syllabus 2019. Check the following section and prepare for the exam.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Time and Distance.
- Differential Equations.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Number Systems.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Real Analysis.
- Profit and Loss.
- Essential Mathematics.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio and Time.
- Differential Geometry.
Railway Protection Force Syllabus – General Awareness
- Basic Computer.
- Everyday Science.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Inventions in the World.
- Scientific Research.
- Basic GK.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Questions relating to History.
- Art & Culture.
- General Awareness of Environment & application to society.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- History, Culture, Traditions, and Festivals.
- National/ International Organizations /Institutions.
- Indian Parliament.
General Intelligence & Reasoning – RPSF Syllabus 2019
- Paper Cutting.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Character Puzzles.
- Cause and Effect.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Verification of Truth.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Images.
- Water Images.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Series Completion.
- Figure Matrix.
- Blood Relation Test.
- Dot Situation.
- Rule Detection.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Grouping of Images.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Image Analysis.
- Pattern Completion.
- Shape Construction.
- Paper Folding.
- Direction Sense Test.
General Knowledge – Railway Protection Special Force Syllabus 2019
- General Awareness – Railways.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Indian Geography.
- Development Programmes.
- Science and Technology.
- Ecology and Environment.
RPF Syllabus 2019-2020-New Syllabus & Exam Pattern, RPF Constable 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, RPF Constable 2019 Exam dates, Syllabus, RPF Syllabus & Exam Pattern Constable, SI Post 2019, RPF Constable syllabus 2019…