1.Which Sub-Sonic Cruise Missile was successfully test fired by DRDO recently?
2. The Union Cabinet recently approved MoU in the field of traditional systems of medicine and homoeopathy between India and which country?
3. The Union Cabinet approved the creation of which post in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)?
a) Additional Comptroller & Auditor General
b) Chief Comptroller & Auditor General
c) Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General
d) Assistant Comptroller & Auditor General
4. India is partnering Japan and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to implement two projects in which continent?
c) North America
5. The UNESCO/Guillermo Cano Press Freedom Prize 2019 was awarded to Reuters reporters Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo for reporting on alleged human rights violations in which country?
6. The US State department has advised its citizens to reconsider their travel to which nation?
a) North Korea
7. Who has been named captain of the Indian squad for the ICC World Cup 2019 in England and Wales?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Rohit Sharma
c) MS Dhoni
d) Shikhar Dhawan
8. Which among the following players didn’t make it to the final Indian squad for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?
a) Dinesh Karthik
b) Rishabh Pant
c) Vijay Shankar
d) KL Rahul
9.Which nation honoured Prime Minister Narendra Modi with its top order on April 12, 2019?
c) United Kingdom
10. Which among the following nations has yet not ratified the BBIN Motor Vehicle Agreement?