North Eastern Railway Jobs 2019: Apply Online for 1104 Act Apprentice Posts
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – North Eastern Railway has released notification for the post of 1104 Apprentice Vacancy. Online Applications through Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur are invited from the candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962, in the following units of North East Railway. Candidates can apply through Online from 26.11.2019 to 25.12.2019 (17:00 hrs).
Job seekers who are looking for Railway Jobs can grab this opportunity and apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date. The closing date to submit the NER Apprentice Recruitment 2019 application form is 25th December 2019. Scroll down the page to get the full details of the North East Railway Act Apprentice Training Notification 2019 before filling the form.
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Gorakhpur
|Name of the Board||North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Status||Notification – Released|
|Apply Online Dates||26.11.2019 to 25.12.2019|
Distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur: 411
- Carriage and Wagon Lucknow Junction: 155
- Diesel Shed Gonda: 90
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt: 63
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt: 35
- Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar: 151
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar: 60
- Carriage and Wagon Izzat Nagar: 64
- Carriage and Wagon Varanasi: 75
Eligibility Criteria for NER Gorakhpur Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- The age of the candidates must not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years as on 25.12.2019.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for the Divyang candidates.
- Candidates should have passed the qualification of high school/ 10th class with 50% marks and ITI in the relevant trade.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ Divyang (PwD)/ Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees
North East Railway Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for NER Apprentice Vacancy 2019 will be on the basis of the marks obtained in the High school/ 10th class exam
- Selected candidates are called for the document verification process at Gorakhpur
- They have to bring a copy of the online application, medical certificate in the prescribed format, one passport size photograph, all the original certificates or testimonials for verification
What is the Salary of Apprentice in North East Railway?
- Selected candidates for North East Railway Vacancy will receive a stipend as per the Act Apprentices rules, 1962
Eligible/suitable candidates can fill and submit the NER Apprentice Application form 2019 before the last date i.e, 25th December 2019.
How To Apply For NER Apprentice Recruitment 2019 -20?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page, go to RRC —> Act Apprentice 2019-20.
- Click on that link to download the NER Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification
- Read the full details provided in it and ensure the eligibility
- Then, hit the “Online Application” link
- Read the instructions and guidelines provided before filling the application form
- Pay the fee if required
- Verify all the details once before submitting the RRC NER Application form
- Take a print out of RRC NER Apprentice Application form and keep the hard copy for future reference
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online, North Eastern Railway Jobs 2019: Apply Online for 1104 Posts, RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019, North Eastern Railway Announces 1104 Apprenticeship, North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification Out, NER Apprentice recruitment 2019 – 1104 North east railway, North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 1104, North Eastern Railway Recruitment – 1104 Act Apprentice Posts…