Delhi’s Best Coaching Institute for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission in Delhi, No.1 UPSSSC Coaching Centre in Delhi, Top 10 UPSSSC Exam 2015, Top 10 UPSSSC Coaching Classes In South Delhi, UPSSSC Preparation 2015, UPSSSC Syllabus 2015, UPSSSC Test Paper 2015.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 3467 Commissioner, Chief Engineer & Other Posts
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Fresh batches for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Examination.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 3467 Commissioner, Chief Engineer & Other Posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has conducting Junior Assistant (General-Selection) Examination 2015 for the recruitment of 3467 Commissioner, Consolidation Commissioner, Chief Engineer, Director & Other vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-02-2015 to 16-03-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3467
Name of the Exam: Junior Assistant (General – Selection) Examination 2015
Name of the Post/ Department:
1. Commissioner Commercial Tax: 1181 posts
2. Director Local Bodies: 07 posts
3. Chief Engineer: 870 posts
4. Controller Weight and Measurement: 30 posts
5. Director Education (Secondary): 125 posts
6. Commissioner & Administrator: 13 posts
7. Director (Fisheries Department): 29 posts
8. Registrar (Industrial Tribunal & Labour Court): 08 posts
9. Agriculture Department (For District Office): 360 posts
10. Agriculture Department (For Head Office): 75 posts
11. Commissioner Disabled Persons: 02 posts
12. Chairman & Administrator: 26 posts
13. Consolidation Commissioner: 278 posts
14. Director (Panchayati Raj): 15 posts
15. Cane Commissioner: 10 posts
16. Commissioner (Rural Development Department): 09 posts
17. Director of Social Welfare (District Level): 84 posts
18. Director of Social Welfare (Head Office Level): 39 posts
19. National Cadet Core Directorate: 179 posts
20. Transport Commissioner Department: 21 posts
21. Director General (Department of Tourism): 10 posts
22. Commissioner & Registrar, Co-operative: 96 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01-07-2015. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Intermediate, Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent, Typing Speed in Hindi and English 25 and 30 words per minute & CCC Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC society.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written test, Typing test on Computer/ Laptop & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 160/- for UR & OBC candidates, Rs. 70/- for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. There is no fee for PH candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 20-02-2015 to 16-03-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Junior Assistant Examination 2015′
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-02-2015.
Starting Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 22-02-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-03-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 18-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 23-03-2015.