NICL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 362 Administrative Officer Posts
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment. Fresh batches for National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Examination 2015 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Examination.
NICL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 362 Administrative Officer Posts: National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 362 Administrative Officer Scale-I cadre vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-01-2015 to 24-01-2015. Other details like age, educational qualifications, selection & application process are given below…
NICL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 362
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer Scale-I
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Finance: 60 Posts
2. Legal: 60 Posts
3. Automobile Engineering: 30 Posts
4. Information Technology: 20 Posts
5. Generalist: 192 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 & maximum 30 years as on 30-11-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess CA (ICAI)/ ICWA/ B.Com/ M.Com for S.No-1, B.Tech/ B.E in Automobile Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Technology for S.No-3 & 4, Graduation in Law for S.No-2 & 5 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay the fee of Rs. 600/- (application fee including intimation charges) for all candidates other than SC/ ST/ PWD & Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS/ DXS through online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” from 05-01-2015 to 24-01-2015.
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidate should have scan the photograph & signature.
2. Candidate should have valid email ID.
3. Log on to “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and select “Recruitment” link.
4. Select appropriate advertisement link.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
6. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
7. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
8. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment & Click on “Submit” Button.
9. Take print out of finally submitted application form for future use.
Publication of Advertisement in Employment News: Last Week of December 2014.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-01-2015.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-01-2015.
Payment of Application fees: 05-01-2015 to 24-01-2015.
Date of Online Examination: Various dates in April 2015.
Download of the call letter for examination: Within 10 days prior to the date of examination.