NDA Application Form 2020 (Released): Apply online @ nda.nic.in!!!
UPSC NDA Application Form is out. Candidates can apply in online mode only at upsconline.nic.in from January 8, 2020 to January 28, 2020. NDA Registration involves two parts – Part 1 and Part 2.
- In Part I of NDA application form, candidates have to fill basic information.
- In Part II, candidates have to pay the application fees, select NDA examination centre, upload photograph and signature and agree to the declaration.
- The application fees is INR 100 for general and OBC category while SC, ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- The application fee for can be paid both online and offline.
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued in the month of March 2020.
NDA 2020 Registration Dates
|Events||NDA I (Released)||NDA II|
|Notification published||January 6, 2020||August 07, 2020|
|Application form started from||January 8, 2020||August 07, 2020|
|Last date for filling the application form||January 28, 2020||September 03, 2020|
|Issue of NDA Admit Card||March 27, 2020||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|NDA Exam date||April 19, 2020||November 17, 2020|
|Result Announcement||June 2020||October 2020|
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check the steps to fill application form of UPSC NDA :
NDA Registration – Part 1
- Click on the link provided above on this page.
- Click on ‘Part I Registration’. The image is given below:
The part 1 registration is divided into four pages.
Page 1: Candidate’s Details: Candidates have to enter the following details
- Name – Candidates need to enter their name in NDA application form 2020 as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate. Applicants should not prefix such as Mr. or Ms. etc.
- Gender – Select gender male or female from the dropdown menu.
- Date of Birth – The date of birth should be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format as recorded in matriculation/secondary examination certificate.
- Father’s and Mother’s Name – Do not use any prefix such as Shri or Dr. etc.
- Nationality – Select nationality from the drop down menu.
- Marital Status – Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to fill NDA 2020 application form
- Community – Select category SC/ST/OBC/General from the drop down menu.
- Fee Remission – Fee exemption is admissible for SC, ST sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors
- Educational Qualification – Applicants need to select their educational qualification – if passed Class 12/HSC or appearing for the same.
- Address and Email ID – Candidates should enter their address carefully as all communications regarding the examination will be sent to the same. Along with the address, candidates have to enter their contact number and email ID.
Page 2: Choosing branch preference
- Applicants in this page have to choose the preferences of Indian Army, Air Force and Navy.
- Candidates have to mark the preferences in numbers from 1 to 4.
- Mark ‘0’ in which candidates do not want to give their preference.
- Those who are from Sanik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer have to enter details.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to move to the next page of NDA application form 2020.
Page 3: Verify the details
- Candidates in this part have to verify the details entered in NDA 2020 application form.
- Applicants should note that no change will be entertained after final submission.
- Select I agree/I do not agree
Page 4: Registration ID Generation
- Candidates will be able to view their registration ID along with other details like name, father’s name, DOB, email id, etc.
- An email regarding the registration details will be sent to candidate’s registered email address.
- Candidates have to print their pay-in-slip in this part to pay the application fees through offline.
- Print application form by clicking on ‘Print Application Part-I’ tab.
- Click Part II registration button to pay NDA application fees, select NDA Exam Centres 2020, upload photograph and signature and agree to declaration.
NDA Registration 2020 – Part 2
The part 2 of NDA application form 2020 comprises three stages.
- Fee payment
- Selection of examination centre
- Uploading of photograph and Signature
- Fee Payment –Candidates can pay NDA 2020 application form fees both online and offline. The fee for general and OBC category is INR 100. SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs are exempted from fee payment.
- Mode of payment –Applicants can pay their fees in any branch of SBI by cash or through net banking, Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card. Those paying the fees by cash should print the system generated pay-in-slip during Part II registration and deposit the fee.
Selection of examination centre – The lists of examination centres are prescribed by UPSC. Candidates have to select the centres for written examination from the given lists of exam cities. Allotment of centres will be done on first-apply-allot basis therefore candidates are advised to apply early.
Uploading of photograph and Signature – The scanned photograph and signature should be in the .jpg format. The file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for photograph while it is 1 KB for the signature.
At the bottom of the application page, candidates have to agree to the declaration and submit the form. Registration ID will be generated. To view application, candidates have to click the link ‘View/Print’.
What Documents to Preserve after Final Submission?
- Printout of application form
- Fee payment proof
- Identical photographs
How to Edit details in NDA 2020 Application Form?
- Candidates can make correction in the data entered in the NDA application form within the dates prescribed by the commission.
- ‘Update’ button is provided at the bottom of application form to move back and make correction in the information entered by the candidates.
- They are advised to check the data carefully as no edit or change in the information will be allowed after final submission.
NDA 2020 – Key Features
- The applicants submitted their form through online mode is not needed to send any document/certificate to the UPSC.
- The message of final submission of the application form will be received by the candidates via e-mail.
- “View/Print Application” link is available on the home page for viewing the submitted application form.
NDA 2020: Application Form (From 8th Jan), Dates, Pattern, UPSC NDA I Exam 2020 Apply Online for 418 Post, UPSC-NDA-I Online Form 2020 – UPSC NDA I Online Form 2020, NDA 2020 Application Form , Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020 – 2021 Apply @ http://upsc.gov…