BEST NDA COACHING IN DELHI, NO.1 NDA INSTITUTE IN DELHI, TOP 10 NDA COACHING IN DELHI, NDA SYLLABUS, NDA TEST PAPER, NDA NOTIFICATION, NDA PREPARATION, NDA EXAM – 2015, NDA COACHING INSTITUTE, NDA ENTRANCE.
NDA 2014 – 2015 Exam Notification Online Application Form Registration
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for NDA (National Defence Academy) had. Fresh batches for NDA (National Defence Academy) Examination 2014-15 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for NDA (National Defence Academy) entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized NDA (National Defence Academy) coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of NDA (National Defence Academy) Examination.
Online Application has been invited for the eligible candidates those are searching for NDA 2014-2015 Online Registration for upcoming NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam
. Candidates who want to apply for this examination and have ability to serve for Indian Defence sector need to go through notification with complete details on the official website. As we know NDA exam 2015 will be held by the UPSC and the organization is all set to conduct written test.
Notification for NDA 2015 will be issued by UPSC on 27th Dec 2014 and if you’re eager to know more details regarding Online important dates for NDA 1, then you can check out dates as mentioned below for 1 and 2nd Round.
Applicants you need to visit the details given below like eligibility criteria, last date to apply online for NDA 1st and 2nd as well, exam date, Application fees, how to apply etc.
Dates to Be Remembered:
NDA NA Exam (I) 2015
Date of notification: December 27, 2014
Last date for application: January 23, 2015
Date of exam: April 19, 2015
NDA NA Exam (II) 2015
Date of notification: June 20, 2015
Last date for application: July 17, 2015
Date of exam: September 27, 2015
Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination 2014
Candidates if you interested to fill the application form for upcoming NDA exams then you should full fill the eligibility criteria given below.
1. The Nationality of Applicants should be the citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan / Nepal / Tibetan Refugee / or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and east African Countries of Kenya, Uganda.
2. Age Limitation for candidates: You should not be born before January 1996 and not after July 1998 (Tentative). You age verification will be considered from the mark sheet of intermediate and high school.
3. Only Unmarried candidates are eligible for this examination and candidates be ensure that you cannot marry before the final training completion.
1. Education required for those who want to go for Indian Army wing is 10 + 2 / Intermediate or any equivalent qualification provided by the state government.
2. Candidates who want to apply for Air Force (Naval Academy) must have completed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics Subjects and applicants who are perusing 12th standard are also eligible with some conditions mentioned in notification 2014.
Candidates should be physically fit in all aspects and must not be resigned or withdrawn from any armed force training in past.
As per the norms in 2013 the application fees you have to pay Rs. 100/- through the online banking facility by SBI bank or you may deposit cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
Dear Applicants you have to clear out written examination followed by personal interview. Your performance in these two rounds will decide you are right person for these jobs or not.
How to Apply?
Candidates you need to open the official website www.upsc.gov.in and them look over the left hand side there you will find the link given ‘UPSC Online Application’ you need to go for the same. After that you will find the new web page is appeared in front of you and now you have to go for first link named ‘various examinations under UPSC’.
Now NDA 1 exam apply online link will be there go for that and fill the application form with valid details in the empty fields.
Fill Up Online Application Form
Want to fill up online application and you didn’t not try yet. So don’t worry we are here and we are giving few important tips and steps which can be used in all online application form. Candidates first should understand that online application is not so difficult task as they think about it. So let’s start process to fill up online application.
1) Before fill up any form whether it is of online or offline process, candidates must read instructions carefully and also read important dates of applications.
2) Collect required material to fill up online application form. Candidates must have scanned photo copies of their qualification documents, residential, caste certificate, income certificate, Rasan card, voter ID, and others important documents.
3) Fill up first name and last name as mentioned in your common certificates and also information asked in application form must be filled up as per government verified IDs.
4) Don’t blank mandatory fields in form and all these fields are marked with (*) with red color.
5) Residential address must be specified with full accuracy. All replies and feedback will be retuned at same address as you mentioned in application form.
6) Personal details like age, gender and others must be filled up clearly as per requirements.
7) Candidates should have scanned sample of his/her signature and it will be uploaded when you approach for online application form
8) Before final submission of application form, candidates must check and revise details field up in form carefully.
9) All these points are common points in all online application form whether it is of a medical, government or bank exam. These steps are helpful for those who didn’t try yet.
10) If users have any suggestion or question from these steps, can join us on social media.