UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification 2013 – Apply Online for 355 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission conducts National Defense Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) (I) Examination 2013 for entry into Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 131st Course, and for the 93rd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January 2014. Eligible male candidates may apply through online on or before 21-01-2013. For more details like age limit, educational Qualification, how to apply, selection process and other details are given below…
UPSC NDA & NA Notification Vacancy details:
Number of Vacancies: 355
Names of the Wings:
1. Army: 195 vacancies
2. Air Force: 66 vacancies
3. Navy: 39 vacancies
4. Indian Naval Academy: 55 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates born between 02-01-1995 to 01-07-1997 only are eligible for apply. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess 12th class or any equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on written test followed by Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test, SSB Interview.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 50/- in any SBI branch or by using net banking facility of SBI or its subsidiary banks. Fee exempted for SC/ST candidates and sons of JCO/NCO/OR.
How to apply: Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 21-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on Online application .
2. Candidates must fill the Part –I Online Application form by selecting the link..
3. Fill all the marked details of Part –I Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making the payment in online or offline mode candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the Part II Registration. Click on the link.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and submit the Application.
8. Click on the ‘submit’ link. After submitting the application form candidates can take the print out of system generated application form for any further assistance
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 22-12-2012
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 21-01-2013
Date of Written Examination: 14-04-2013