Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 180 Apprentice Posts
Dear candidates SBP Institute would like to inform about new recruitment of Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment of domestic branch interested candidates can go through notification and Apply here we would like to inform about new batches for Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
We are running two parallel batches in future we concentrate on further batches. Serious aspirants can join India’s leading institute. And start your preparation we assure 100% selection on certain terms and condition.
Now we are sharing key points of notification read them carefully
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 180 Apprentice Posts: Naval Dockyard Mumbai has published a notification for the recruitment of 180 Apprentice vacancies in various trades. Eligible candidates may apply Online from 12-12-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 02-01-2018 up to 23:50 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 180
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Apprentice Training Trade:
1. Fitter: 15 Posts
2. Machinist: 10 Posts
3. Sheet metal worker: 15 Posts
4. Welder: 15 Posts
5. Plumber: 10 Posts
6. Mason (BC): 10 Posts
7. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 05 Posts
8. Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning: 05 Posts
9. Mechanic Diesel: 15 Posts
10. Tailor (General): 05 Posts
11. Painter (General): 10 Posts
12. Power Electrician: 20 Posts
13. Shipwright (Steel): 10 Posts
14. Pipe fitter: 10 Posts
15. Rigger: 05 Posts
16. Shipwright (Wood): 15 Posts
17. Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry): 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be born between 01-04-1997 to 31-03-2004 as on closing date of online application. Upper age is relaxable by five years for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 8th / 10th class pass from a recognized school, passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on merit/ written test/ skill test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online log on through the website www.bhartiseva.com from 12-12-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 02-01-2018 up to 23:50 hrs.
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying Online Candidates have valid Email id & Mobile No.
2. Online Applicants should log on to the website “www.bhartiseva.com”.
3. Go to click here for “Apprentice Ship Training”.
3. Read the Notification & Click on “Click here for online Registration”.
4. Complete the Registration if candidate would be new user.
5. Enter Login ID & Password if candidate have already registered.
6. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-12-2017 at 10:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2018 up to 23:50 hrs
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018, Best Coaching for Naval Dockyard Mumbai in Delhi, No.1 Institute for Naval Dockyard Mumbai in Delhi, top 10 Coaching in Delhi for Naval Dockyard Mumbai, Naval Dockyard Mumbai for 180 Apprentice Posts.