LIC Recruitment 2019 Application Started for 8581 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Posts Apply Online
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), a Govt. of India PSE, has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 8,581 vacancies to the post of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) through direct selection to be posted across various zones in the Indian sub-continent. The online application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 20, 2019 and closes on June 09, 2019.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to fill up 8581 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these openings. It invites online application from eligible applicants. As per the LIC recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Apprentice Development Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu, Karnataka & etc will make the LIC online registration from 20.05.2019. The last date for submission of online application for LIC ADO recruitment is 09.06.2019.
Details of LIC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.05.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.06.2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||29.06.2019|
|Preliminary exam date||6th & 13th July 2019|
|Main Exam date||10.08.2019|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the LIC notification, overall 8581 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Zonal office wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Zone||No of Vacancy|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||525|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||922|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||701|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||1130|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1042|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1257|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1251|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1753|
Eligibility Criteria for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
For Employees category and Agents category candidates : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. Not less than 3 years of service for Employee category, Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent for Agents category.
For Other Category / Open Category candidates : Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. Minimum 02 years experience in life insurance industry as preference.
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years as on 1st May 2019. i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998 (both days inclusive). The upper age relaxation as per Government rules.
Selection Procedure for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of two phase examination i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination followed by Interview. Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
|Name of test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
Phase-I: Main Examination:
|Name of test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam|
|Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability||50||50||English & Hindi|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary||50||50||English & Hindi|
|Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector|
Pay Scale for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed of Rs. 34,503/- stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation
- On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of ₹ 21,865/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)- 55075 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- 600 for all candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online mode payment only will be accepted.
How to apply LIC ADO Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website in.
- Click “Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers 2018-19”, click on the advertisement.
- LIC ADO notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 20 May 2019
- Closure of registration of application – 09 June 2019
- Closure for editing application details – 09 June 2019
- Last date for printing your application – 26 June 2019
- Online Fee Payment – 20 May to 09 June 2019
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination – 29 June 2019 onwards
- Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative) – 06 – 13 July 2019
- Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative) – 10 August 2019
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 8581 Various Vacancies, LIC Recruitment 2019 Application Started for 8581 Apprentice, LIC ADO Recruitment 2019, Apply for 8581 Apprentice Development, LIC ADO Online Form 2019 – 8581 Vacancies Open @ www.licindia.in, LIC ADO Notification 2019 – Eligibility, Salary, Apply Online, LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification: Apply Online For 8581, LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 8581 Vacancies, LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 for 8581 Apprentice Development Officers…