LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Administrative Officer | 590 Posts | Last Date: 22 March 2019
LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment : LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment: The online process for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 is ongoing on its official website i.e. licindia.in. A total of 590 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO – Generalist/IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha) will be filled up through this recruitment process.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 online applications can be submitted by 22 March 2019. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience are advised to fill up the form immediately to avoid last days rush.
Interested candidates can apply for LIC AAO Jobs 2019 through the online mode. Candidates can apply to LIC AAO Jobs 2019 on or before 22 March 2019.
LIC released job notification for AAO vacancy today.Its most popular vacancy in LIC,Candidates who waited for LIC Jobs can use this opportunity to make the their career in Life Insurance Corporation.For this LIC AAO exam candidates can submit their application through online mode only.Candidates who has degree in the age range between 21-30 years can apply this position.The age relaxation is available depend on their community.
LIC AAO 2019: Assistant Administrative Officer
|Job Role||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22 March 2019|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019- Eligibility:
For AAO (Generalist): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
For AAO (Chartered Accountant):
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
For AAO (Actuarial):
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute
and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers).
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India /Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
For AAO (Rajbhasha):
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level. OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level. OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.03.2019.
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC/ST – 5 Years
- For OBC – 3 Years
- PWD(Gen) – 10 Years, PWD(SC/ST) – 15 Years, PWD(OBC) – 13 Years
- Others as per government policy.
LIC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 590 Posts
- AAO (Generalist) – 350 Posts
- AAO (IT) – 150 Posts
- AAO (CA) – 50 Posts
- AAO (Actuarial) – 30 Posts
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – 10 Posts
LIC AAO Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview
Syllabus of Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Ques.||Max Marks|
|English Language (Qualifying nature)||30||30|
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For all Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply :
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.licindia.in LIC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to LIC careers page at the official website www.licindia.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the LIC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of LIC Recruitment 2019 online application form
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.03.2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th & 5th May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative): 28th June 2019
LIC Recruitment (2019) – 590 Jobs for Assistant Administrative Officer, LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, licindia.in 590 posts, LIC Recruitment for 590 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancy, LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Online Form 2019 (590 Post), LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment for Assistant Administrative Officer 590 Posts, LIC Recruitment for 590 Assistant Administrative Officer posts, LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 : 590 Assistant Administrative Officer, LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 – Notification for 590 Vacancies, LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 for 590 Posts Notification: Apply Online, LIC Recruitment- Apply For Assistant Administrative Officer – 590 posts…