IB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 69 Personal Assistant Posts
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Intelligence Bureau (I.B.) Notification 2016. Fresh batches for Combined Defence Services Examination 2016 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Combined Defence Services entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Combined Defence Services 2016 Exam coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Combined Defence Services 2016 Examination.
IB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 69 Personal Assistant Posts: Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Intelligence Bureau has published a notification for the recruitment of 69 Personal Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-01-2016 to 20-02-2016 till 2359 hours. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
IB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 69
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
- UR: 38 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- SC: 13 Posts
- ST: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 20-02-2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried and 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Stenography skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- (UR & OBC) cash deposited through any branch of State Bank of India using challan form. No fee for SC/ ST and female candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.wbsetcl.in from 30-01-2016 to 20-02-2016 till 2359 hours.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Applications for the post of Personal Assistant IB”.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- Again Click on Proceed.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Written Examination :
Objective type paper : 80 marks 80 questions on General Studies / Awareness,
Descriptive paper : 70 marks
- Essay in English/Hindi of not more than 300 words on a topic out of 4 choices: 25 marks
- b) English/Hindi comprehension: 15 marks
- c) Test of English/Hindi language, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, etc: 30 marks
Time given will be 2 hours for Objective and Descriptive paper.
Stenography Skill Test : 50 marks English or Hindi Shorthand @ 100 words per minute
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute
- Skill test on computer ‐ transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi).
- Time : 10 minutes for shorthand & 40 minutes for transcription in English and 55 minutes for Hindi respectively, on computer only.
- Centres of Examination : The candidate has to opt one of the Examination Centre from 33 centres given below for the written examination in the application
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||30-01-2016 till 2359 hours|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||20-02-2016 till 2359 hours|
|Starting Date for Submission of Fee||01-02-2016|
|Last Date for payment of Fee||23-02-2016 [Till closing of banking hours]|
|Downloading the Admit Cards||29-02-2016|
|Date of Written Examination||20-03-2016 [1100 hrs to 1300 hrs]|
|Date of declaration of result||April 2016|
|Date of skill test||May 2016|
|Date of final result||June 2016|