Indian Navy MR 2020: Online Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Vacancies
Indian Navy MR 2020 – Indian Navy has released online application form for Indian Navy Matric Recruit at official website, joinindiannavy.gov.in. Unmarried male class 10th pass candidates can apply online for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Oct 2020 batch. Indian Navy MR 2020 is scheduled to be held on February 2020 for Matric Recruit (MR) Oct 2020 batch for enrollment as sailors for 400 vacancies. If you dream to become a sailor and join Indian Navy, then Indian Navy MR recruitment is the perfect opportunity. Know all about Indian Navy MR 2020 including exam date, online form, pattern, syllabus, and more details
Indian Navy MR 2020
Indian Navy MR 2020 is a Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Standards Test. Refer to the table below to know the schedule of Indian Navy MR recruitment 2020.
|Indian Navy MR Recruitment Oct 2020 batch||Important Dates|
|Notification released on||23 Nov 2019|
|Starting of online application form||23 Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply online||28 Nov 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||one week before the exam|
|Online exam||Feb 2020|
|Declaration of result||Mar 2020|
|Issuance of Merit List||21 Aug 2020|
Indian Navy MR Online Form 2020
Indian Navy invites online applications from eligible candidates for MR recruitment Oct 2020 batch. Candidates should apply as per schedule above. Important things to keep in mind while applying are as follows.
Things to keep ready before applying
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet
How to apply?
- Indian Navy MR application form 2020 can only be filled at gov.in.
- Go to official website and register.
- Then login with registered email ID and click on current opportunities.
- Then click on apply button.
- After that enter all details asked in form.
- To fill MR online form, documents such as original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) have to be uploaded.
- Submit form before the last date passes.
Photograph specification: It should be of good quality with blue background!
You need to pay following examination fee amount with application form via Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- SC, ST are exempted from any fee
- Rs 215 for all others
Candidates can also apply from Common Services Centres (CSC) that are available at different places in India by paying Rs 60 + GST also.
- You can select any two locations for online exam.
- Although fee concession is there for SC/ST, there is no reservation.
- There is no option for fee refund.
- If you have paid application fee for Indian Navy MR 2020, and successful payment is not reflected, then login to dashboard within 1 working day and check final status. If payment status is displayed as failed, then money gets automatically refunded to account.
Indian Navy MR 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy following criteria in order to be eligible for Indian Navy MR Oct 2020 batch.
Educational qualification: Class 10 / Matriculation passed.
Marital status: Unmarried.
Gender: Only male candidates can apply.
Age Limit: Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020
All candidates who apply as per guidelines of Join Indian Navy MR 2020, can get call letter for exam. Admit card can be downloaded from one week before exam at joinindiannavy.gov.in. Admit cards will not be sent by post. Admit card is available on candidate’s dashboard. Candidate needs to carry admit card on the day of examination.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online, Indian Navy MR October 2020 Batch Apply Online for 400 Post, Indian Navy MR Oct 2020 Online Form, Indian Navy MR 2020: Online Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Indian Navy MR Oct 2020 Online Form – Apply Online for 400 Posts…