Indian Coast Guard 260 Navik GD Recruitment 2020 – 02/2020 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 For 260 Posts Indian Coast Guard Navik 10+2 02/2020 batch Notification Online Application for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch Latest Indian Coast Guard Jobs Opportunities 2019 Check Eligibility, Apply Online Indian Coast Guard 2020 Navik GD 02/2020 online Application Started Now Indian Coast Guard 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2020 Batch for Navik GD apply online for 260 vacancies.
Indian Coast Guard Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||Navik (General Duty)|
|Last Date||02 Feb 2020|
Category Wise Join Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy Details
Coast Guard Navik GD Physical Fitness Test
|Run||1.6 Km in 7 minutes|
|Uthak Baithak||20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)|
|Push ups||10 Push ups|
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Age Limit:
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Education Qualification:
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5% relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist , IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
Pay Scale : Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (GD) is Rs. 21700/ – (Pay Level – 3 post 7th pay commission implementation), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time..
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Post
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English upto 12th standard, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the testing procedure will take about 2 days
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26 Jan TO 02 Feb 2020. Candidates are to login to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are (i) The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and Date of Birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Dates :
|Opening Of Online Application||26 January 2020|
|Closing Of Online Application||02 February 2020|
|Link For Printing E-Admit Card||from 15-22 Feb 2020|
|Exam Date||Feb-March 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 – 02/2020 Batch, Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 for 260 Navik GD Posts, Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 Indian Coast Navik , Indian Coast Guard 260 Navik GD Recruitment 2020, Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2020 Batch Apply Online for 260 Post, Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020-260 Navik posts, Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2020 Online Form 2020 for 260 Post,…