Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 417 Probationary Officer Posts
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared Bank PO Exam. This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Bank PO Exam Online Test . So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in Banking Sector by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our salient features-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
The Indian Bank has rolled out a new vacancy notification via indianbank.in for the Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 of 417 candidates at Probationary Officer posts. The candidates, who are eligible and have desire to apply for these Indian Bank Jobs 2018 are advised to submit their duly filled Indian Bank Application Form 2018 before last date i.e. 27th August 2018. The recently offered Indian Bank PO Vacancies 2018 are undoubtedly some ravishing opportunities for all the eligible candidates, by which they can grab an esteemed government job.
|Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:|
|Examination Name||Indian Bank Exam 2018|
|Organized by||Indian Bank|
|Name of Posts||Probationary officers|
|Total Number of Vacancies||417|
|Indian Bank PO Notification 2018 Release Date||31st July|
|Indian Bank PO 2018 Apply Online Starting Date||01st August|
|Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018 Last Date||27th August 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||27th August|
|Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Release Date||After 24th September|
|Indian Bank PO 2018 Prelims Exam Date||6th October|
|Indian Bank PO 2018 Mains Exam Date||4th November 2018|
|Educational Qualification:||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 20 Years
Maximum: 30 Years
|General / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|Phase I||Preliminary Exam|
|Phase II||Mains Exam|
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Probationary Officer
- Number of Posts : 417 vacancies
- Age Limit : 20 years to 30 years
- Selection Process : preliminary exam, main exam followed by Interview
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.indianbank.in
- Last Date : 27th August 2018
- Probationary Officer – Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) – 417 vacancies
- Applicants to the posts should Degree (Graduation) in any discipline (or) any Equivalent qualification
Age Limit :
- Applicants age should be complete with Minimum 20 years to Maximum 30 years
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates : 5 years age relaxation
- Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates : 3 years age relaxation
Selection Process :
- Selection of the eligible candidates will be made by online preliminary exam, main exam followed by Interview.
Applications Fees :
- Applicators applying from from GEN / OBC category need to pay Rs.600/-
- For SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD) category need to pay Rs.100/- as applications fees.
- Eligible applicant can use following online applications link to apply online.
- For online applications applicants need to get register first.
- Applicants need to fill the online applications form by mentioning all require details about the applicants.
- Also applicants need to upload their scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- To complete online applications applicants need to pay the require aunt of the applications fees.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||01/08/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||27/08/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||27/08/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||11/09/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||01/08/2018 to 27/08/2018|
Indian Bank Recruitment Notification for PO 2018, Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018: Apply for 417 posts now, Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 417 Probationary Officers, Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018: 417 Probationary Officer vacancies, Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer 417 Vacancies, Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 417 PO Posts | Apply Online