Indian Army NCC Entry for 45th Course April 2019 Notification for Men & Women
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared Indian Army Examination to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Indian Army. This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Indian Army Exam. So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in Indian Army Exam by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our salient features-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019 – Indian Army has issued NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019 Notification for selection into 45th NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2019 (Men & Women) Course including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel vacancies and invites online applications from Male and Female candidates and also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Apr 2019 – 45 Course
Indian Army has released Application Form for the NCC Special Scheme Apr 2019 for 45 courses. The mode to fill the application is online. Interested candidate must visit the official website of Indian Army to fill the form on or before last date.
|Online application starts from||05 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||02 Aug 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form for Ward of Battle Casualties||09 Aug 2018|
|Examination||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Details of Vacancies
- Short Service Commission (NT) NCC Special Entry Scheme 45rd Course Apr 2019 for Men & Women (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel)
- A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya. Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
- Certificate of eligibility will however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary ground from NDA, IMA, OTA or any other Service Training Academy are NOT eligible to apply
There 55 vacancies for the recruitment, from which 50 are for Men and 05 are for Women.
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01st April 2019 (born not earlier than 02nd April 1994)
(aa) For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled
The candidate must possess graduation degree at the time of joining training at OTA, Chennai
(ab) Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC
(ac) Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC
- b) For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel:Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years (NCC ‘C’ certificate not required)
Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their applications direct to Date Gen of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Eligibility for wards of battle casualties and also document to be attached along with the application form are as under
Height and Weight – The minimum acceptable height and weight for men are 157.5 ems with correlated weight and for women, the candidate is 152 cm and 42 kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height is relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the. minimum acceptable height is reduced by 2 cms. To pass fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disability.
Permanent Body Tattoos: For Tattoo policy please visit website ‘www.joinindiananny.nic.in’.
Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy, the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OT A, if finally selected:-
- Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
- Push Ups-13 Nos
- Sit Ups-25 Nos
- Chin Ups 6 Nos.
- Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters.
Cut-off in Physical Standards: For candidates belonging to certain categories/ communities or of certain States/Areas; the cut-off in such candidate’s Height/ Chest’s measurement will be as per Govt. norms. Please see officially released advertisement for more details
Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards; the guidelines for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Selection of the candidates will be through SSB Interview and Medical Examination
- All applications are to be forwarded to Rtg. Directorate (NCC Entry) through HQ DG NCC. The NCC Units/Gp HQs will forward the applications to State Directorates who in turn will forward the same to HQ DG NCC
- Thorough Screening/Short-listing of applications based on qualifications of the candidates will be carried out by the NCC Directorates & HQ DG NCC
- Interview will be held at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), Kapurthala (PB)
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for exam/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Lieutenant – Level 10 = Rs.56100-177500/-
- Captain – Level 10B = Rs.61300-193900/-
- Major – Level 11 = Rs.69400-207200/-
- Lt Colonel – Level 12A = Rs.121200-212400/-
- Colonel – Level 13 = Rs.130600-215900/-
- Brigadier – Level 13A = Rs.139600-217600/-
- Major General – Level 14 = Rs.144200-218200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale – Level 15 = Rs.182200-224100/-
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale – Level 16 = Rs.205400-224400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) – Level 17 = Rs.225000/-(fixed)
- COAS – Level 18 = Rs.250000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15500/- p.m. fixed
NCC Special Entry 2018 Application Form
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in(See Application form’s link given below) from dated 05th July 2018 to 02nd August 2018
- Upon successful submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip with unique registration number will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must printout it for future correspondence. Print-out/hard copy or documents to anywhere at this stage
- All the verification will be done in due course
- Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties are required to send their applications in prescribed format (attached below) duly filled, by post to Directorate General of Recruiting I Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-Ill, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, so as to reach the Directorate General of Recruiting latest by 02nd August 2018 along with all requisite documents and certificates
- Applications reaching after last date will NOT be accepted
- Online application starts from 05th July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02nd August 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of application Form for Ward of Battle Casualties: 09th August 2018
- Date of Examination: To be announced
- Date of Result: To be announced
Application form for the recruitment of NCC Special Entry Scheme Apr 2019 – 45 Course has been released by Indian Army. The availability of application form is only in online mode. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website. The applicant need not send any document such as a print out an online application.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default, your Email Id will also be your username but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their username and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your Username and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
A candidate recommended by the Service Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. In addition Women candidate will undergo Medical Examination by a lady Medical officer/lady specialist officer to rule out gynaecological disorders. There will be a female attendant present at the time of med examination in case the medical officer /specialist officer happens to be male. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board. The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, candidates declared unfit by the Special Medical Board (SMB) will be intimated by the president of the SMB. The procedure for request for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) will also be intimated to the candidates. Unfit Candidates should report for AMB within a maximum period of 42 days from the date of SMB. Candidates declared unfit by AMB will be intimated by the President, AMB about the procedure to appeal against the decision of AMB. Candidates must also note that the Review Medical Board (RMB) will be granted at the discretion of DGAFMS based on the merits of the case and that RMB is NOT a right. Candidates will be considered medically fit only on receipt of the approved medical documents from Directorate General Medical Services. Pregnancy, if detected at any stage, after selection at SSB or during training will debar the female candidate from the grant of commission.
Terms and Conditions of Service
Tenure of Engagement: Officers will be required to serve for ten years extendable by a further period of four years, subject to their performance having been found fir for extension of tenure and having given the option for the service.
Period of Probation: An Officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his / her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his / her commission. his / her services may be terminated at any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
Termination of Commission: An officer granted short service commission will be liable to serve for ten years but his commission may be terminated at any time by the Government of India.
Duration of training in 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
Selected Candidates will be detailed for the training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commision shall be entitled to AC 3-Tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation – cum-sleeper charges within the Indian Limits. Candidates who appear again for the same type of commission will not be entitled to travelling allowances on any subsequent occasion.
INDIAN ARMY Top Classes in Mahipalpur,INDIAN ARMY Best Classes in Delhi, Indian Army Coaching Institute in Delhi, Top Institute for Indian Army Exam. Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Posts, Best Coaching for Indian Army in Delhi, No.1 Institute for Indian Army, Top 10 Coaching, Best Coaching Classes for Indian Army, No.1 Institute for Indian Army, Test Paper Indian Army, Syllabus Indian Army, Exam Pattern Indian Army, Course Indian Army, Notification Indian Army 2018..