Indian Army-Havildar Coaching In Delhi, Indian Army-Havildar Institute In Delhi, Indian Army-Havildar Syllabus, Science& Arts Stream Havildar Posts in Army Coaching Centre In Delhi, Test Paper, Preparation, Science& Arts Stream Havildar Posts in Army Exam 2015.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015-Science& Arts Stream Havildar (437) Jobs
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Indian Army-Havildar. Fresh batches for Indian Army-Havildar Exam 2015 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Indian Army-Havildar entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Indian Army-Havildar coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Indian Army-Havildar Examination.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015: Indian Army-Havildar Education Recruitment 2015 ::
Indian Army-Havildar Education has issued Notification for Recruitment of 437 Science& Arts Stream Havildar Posts in Army Educational Corps, the eligible candidates can apply before 10th January 2015 through offline (www.indianarmy.nic.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, and notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Last date for submission of filled Application : 10th January 2015.
Date of Written Examination : 22nd February 2015.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
- Science Stream – 299 posts
- Arts Stream – 138 posts
Education Qualifications :
Science Stream : Graduation or Master Degree in any group (M.Sc/MCA or B.Sc/B.Tech/BCA/IT) with Mathematics/Physics/Botany/Zoology/Biology/Electronics/Computer Science subjects.
Arts Stream : Graduation or Master Degree (BA/MA) with English Literature Hindi literature/Urdu Literature/History/Geology/Political Science/Economics/Psychology/Mathematics/Sociology subjects.
Age Limit :
candidates minimum age limit 20 years to maximum 25 years for Civilian Candidates, up to 28 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
Selection Process :
The Recruitment on basis of Screening Physical Fitness/Written Examination/Teaching aptitude Test/Interview & Medical Examination marks merit.
How to Apply :
Eligible Applicants can download the prescribed Application through official website and Dully filled application, attested copies of SSLC/HSC, Graduation, PG certificates, recent passport size color photograph send on before 10/01/2015.
Indian Army Havildar Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015
Check out Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Indian Army Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) Exam 2014 Indian Army Havildar Exam Pattern & Syllabus Important Topics to Study
Indian Army Havildar Exam Syllabus 2014
Indian Army will conduct a written exam for recruitment of various posts of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer). Nowadays Competition Level becomes very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) Exam conducting by Indian Army.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) written Exam is as Follows:
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Test will be consist of two papers of 50 marks each.
- There shall be negative marking of 1/4 mark for every wrong answer.
- Candidates has to score min of 20 marks each in Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.
Exam Syllabus: Exam Syllabus for Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) written Exam is given below :-
Mathematics: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which has to be focused.
- Unit and dimensions, dimensional analysis, S.I. Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, General relation between position and velocity, Uniform circular motion, Force and inertia. Newton’s Laws of motion. Conservation of momentum and energy. Static and kinetic friction.
- Work energy and power collisions, potential energy, gravitational potential energy and its angular conversion to kinetic energy. Potential energy of a spring, Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum. Acceleration due to gravity and its variation, Universal law of gravitation, geostationary satellites, escape velocity.
- Hooke’s law, Young’s modulus, shear and bulk modulus, surface energy and surface tension, kinetic theory of gases, gas laws, kinetic energy and temperature. Specific heats at constant volume and constant pressure. mechanical equivalent of heat, isothermal and adiabatic processes.
- Wave nature of light, Interference, Young’s double slit experiment, Velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light. Reflection, refraction, total internal reflection, curved mirrors, Lenses, mirror and lens formulae. Dispersion in prism, absorption and emission spectra.
- Coulomb’s law of electrostatic, dielectric constant, electric field and potential due to a point charge, dipole, dipole field, Gauss’s law in a simple geometrics. Electrostatic potential, capacitance, parallel plate and spherical capacitors capacitors in series and parallel, energy of a capacitor.
- Electromagnetic induction induced emf, Faraday’s law, Lenz’s law, self and mutual inductance alternating currents, impedance and reactance growth and decay of current in L-R circuit, elementary idea of dynamo and transformer.
General and Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atom: Constitution of nucleus : Bohr’s atom model : quantum numbers Aufbau principle, electronic configuration of elements (upto-Kr) : de-Broglie relation, shapes of orbital’s. Chemical Bond: Electrovalent, covalent and coordinate bonds, hybridization (sp) : hydrogen bond: shapes of molecules (VSERR theory) : bond polarity, resonance, Elements of VBT MOT.
Inorganic Chemistry: Principles of metallurgical-operations : Furnaces, ore concentration, extraction, purification
metallurgies of Na, Al, Fe, Cu, Ag, Zn and Pb and their properties. Chemical periodicity : s, p, d and f-block elements, periodic Table: periodicity : atomic and ionic radii valency, ionization energy, electron affinity electronegativity, metallic character. Comparative study of elements: Comparative study of the following families of elements: (i) alkali metals (ii) Alkaline earth metals (iii) Nitrogen family (iv) Oxygen family (v) Halogens (vi)Noble gases.
Organic Chemistry: Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism structure and shapes of alkanes, alkanes and benzene. Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkyl, benzene, petroleum, cracking octane number, gasoline additives. Nomenclature, Physical chemical properties, correlation of physical properties with structure properties and uses of heloalkanes, halobenzenes, alcholos and phenols.