Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 For 182 AFCAT Posts
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT). This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT). So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT) by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our salient features-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 182 AFCAT Posts: Indian Air Force has welcomes Indian subjects (Male and Female) to be a piece of the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer in flying and ground obligation (Technical and Non Technical Branches. Interested Applicants would registration be able to for online applications will be on sixteenth June 18 June and close on fifteenth July 18 through https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in. Candidates are necessities to peruse the notice painstakingly for age Limit, capability, Application Fees Important Dates and how to apply the post …..
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer
Name of the Entry & Branch:
1. AFCAT Entry:
b. Ground Duty (Technical)
c. Ground Duty (Non Technical)
2. NCC Special Entry -Flying
3. Meteorology Branch-Ground Duty (Non Technical)
Age Limit for IAF Recruitment
- Age Limit: 20 to 24 years(i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 1999)
- Upper Age Limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence: 26 years(i.e. born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999)
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches): Age Limit:20 to 26 years (i.e. born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level, Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or BE/B Tech from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent, Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent (Final Year students are also eligible to apply) for Flying branches, PG Degree in any science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (provided Maths & Physics were studied at Graduation level with minimum of 55% marks in both) for Ground Duty (Meteorology branch).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & medical exam.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 250/- for AFCAT entry candidates. No fee for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry candidates.
Height: Applicants minimum height should be 152.5cm.
Salary Limit:11,400/ to 43,900/-
» Applicants will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test, PFT1 and PFT 2 test.
» Candidates must go through the official advertisement to ascertain their eligibility.
How to Apply for IAF Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., indianairforce.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying, candidates should have valid email Id & password.
2. Log on to the website https://afcat.cdac.in
3. Go to News & click on “Click Here to View / Download AFCAT Notification”.
4. Read all the notification & click on “Candidate Login”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Important Dates for IAF Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 16-06-2018
Closing Date of Application: 15-07-2018
AFCAT 2018 Notification Commissioned Officer Posts, Best Coaching for AFCAT in Delhi, No.1 Institute for AFCAT in South Delhi, Notification 2018, Top 10 Coaching in Delhi for AFCAT, India’s No.1 Coaching Classes in Delhi for AFCAT.