IBPS Specialist Officers 2013 – Apply Online for 20 Public Sector Banks: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in various cadres like IT, Technical, Agriculture, Legal, Marketing, HR, Finance, Rajbhasha etc. With the validity of the scorecard issued for the first CWE for Specialist Officers held in March 2012 expiring in April 2013, the next Common Written Examination (CWE SPL-II) in 20 Public Sector Banks. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 10-01-2013 to 28-01-2013. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, how to apply and other details are given below…
Name of the Posts:
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officers (Scale I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
4. Law Officers (Scale I)
5. Technical Officers (Scale I)
6. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
7. Marketing Officers (Scale I)
8. I.T. Officers (Scale-II)
9. Law Officers (Scale II)
10. Chartered Accountants (Scale II)
11. Finance Executive (Scale II)
IBPS Conducting a Common Written Examination (CWE) for selection of personnel for Specialist Officer Cadre Vacancies in the following Public Sector Banks mentioned below.
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Canara Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Central Bank of India||UCO Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||United Bank of India|
|IDBI Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Cut off Score: Candidate have to secure a minimum standard score in each of the tests as well as on the Total Weighted Standard Score to be called for interview.
Age Limit: Candidates should have 20 years to 35 years for posts 1 to 8, 21 years to 40 years for post 9, 21 years to 35 years for post 10, 25 years to 35 years for post 11 as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Engineering/ MBA/ PGDBM/ CA/ LLB/ Degree/ PG in relevant field. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- for General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates. Fee can be paid through online mode or offline mode.
Online Mode: After submitting the online application form candidates will get the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process which can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking from 10-01-2013 to 28-01-2013.
Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay the fee in Challan form through the CBS branches of Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India from 12-01-2013 to 01-02-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of online exam followed by common interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 10-01-2013 to 28-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can logon to the website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page.
2. Open the link “Common Written Examination” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY
ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-II) March 2013”.
3. Candidates should enter all the details in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photo and signature.
4. Candidates should make the payment of fee through Online or Offline mode as mentioned above.
5. After submission of the payment details click on the submit button.
6. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates should take printout of the e-receipt.
7. Candidates should fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
8. Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password for further assistance.
Start date for Online Registration: 10-01-2013
Online Payment of Application Fees: 10-01-2013 to 28-01-2013
Offline Payment of Application Fees: 12-01-2013 to 01-02-2013
Last date for Online Registration: 28-01-2013
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 06-03-2013
Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 16-03-2013 or 17-03-2013