IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
SBP institute Ranked no.1 in India for IB (ACIO) we are the best faculty for IB (ACIO) here we have class room program me for IB selective approach to clear exam. And we give you chance to meet and interact IB officer’s those who are select for SBP institute. We have highly sophisticated team of management which always concern the student’s welfare. We are the only institute in India which commits you 100% guaranteed selection on certain conditions. So dear candidates please be the part of our SBP institute an ISO (9001:2008 Certified) and assist us to cater your career. We have a series of our latest selection many students are selected from this institute and serving nation in different locations.
Basic Information regarding IB (ACIO)
Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau conducts Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam every year for recruitment. Mostly there are 750 posts that are advertised every year. The Selection of the candidates in this drive is done through written test and personal Interview. Those candidates who want to make their career in this field appear for this examination. Lakhs of Aspirants appear for this test every time it is held. For those who are preparing for this examination, need to know IB ACIO Exam Syllabus in order to qualify the test.
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam written test is conducted at various centres all over country. Selection process consists of written test and interview. Here is the detailed syllabus of MHA IB ACIO exam for both objective and descriptive test.
IB ACIO written test comprise of two parts.
1. Objective test – 100 marks – 100 questions
2. Descriptive test – 50 marks – 1 question’s answer to be written out of 3.
Total time for written test – 1 hour 40 minutes (100 minutes for both objective and subjective papers)
IB ACIO Objective syllabus and Exam Pattern – Part 1
The objective test consists of 100 questions carrying 1 mark each. So total marks for objective test is 100. 0.25 negative marking is applicable for wrong answers given. The test consists of following 4 sections.
1. English Comprehension
2. General Awareness/General Knowledge
4. Mathematical Ability
IB ACIO syllabus of these sections in detail is provided below.
- English Comprehension: Questions are asked to check candidate’s basic understanding over the English language will be judged.
- General Awareness / General Knowledge – Questions on Current Affairs, Science, Business, Sports, Research, Politics, Banking, Economy, and Organizations etc. will be asked.
- Reasoning: Coding and decoding, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Discriminating Observation, Seating arrangement, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Relationship Concepts, Decision Making, Statement and conclusion, Visual Memory, Number Series, Figure Classification, Etc.
4. Mathematical Ability: Number Systems, Fundamental Arithmetic’s, Direction Sense test, Decimals and Fractions, Calendar, Whole Numbers, Percentages, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Ratio and Time, Mensuration, area, Time and Distance and work, Use of Tables and Graphs, Probability Etc.
IB ACIO Descriptive Syllabus – Part 2
Both part 1 and 2 are conducted simultaneously given in a single paper.
IB ACIO Syllabus for part 2 Descriptive type paper is provided here. Question in this part are asked to test candidate’s English writing skills and analytical capability. In this paper, candidates are asked to write an Essay, Letter of any given topic. They have to write 400 words on any of the 3 given topics.
Selection Procedure –
IB ACIO Personal Interview will be held for those candidates who qualify in written examination. Then those who are able to clear interviews will be posted as Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau.
IB ACIO Officer Best Coaching in Delhi