HSSC Recruitment 2018| Apply Online at hssc.gov.in for 18218 Group D Posts
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission is doing recruitment for 18218 vacancies of various group D or class 4 posts. HSSC Group D Vacancy 2018 is a good opportunity to get a government job in Haryana. Interested and eligible candidates need to do complete HSSC Group D Registration 2018 at hssc.gov.in. Those who apply on time can download admit card to appear in written exam which is being conducted for posts advertised in HSSC Advt 4/2018.
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018
Important dates for Haryana Group D Recruitment 2018 are available. Candidates can fill and submit HSSC online form from starting date given below. It is important to keep in mind to submit online registration form on or before last date. Check table below to know start and end dates of online registration, closing date to pay fee.
|HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Group D Notification Release||26 Aug 2018|
|Start Of HSSC Group D Apply Online||29 Aug 2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form Online||18 Sep 2018|
|Last Date To Deposit Fee||21 Sep 2018|
HSSC Group D Registration 2018
HSSC invites online applications for Group D posts, for 18218 vacancies. Details of vacancies are given below on this page. Candidates should check vacancy details as well as eligibility before applying. Key details of HSSC Group D Online Form 2018are explained here.
- Candidates can apply online only at hssc.gov.in.
- First date to apply online is 29 August 2018, and last date to apply online is 18 September 2018. Candidates can apply online on date during this, but on no date before or after.
- Once form is filled and submitted, registration number and password are generated.
- Candidates should take a printout of filled in form after submitting it, and also keep registration number, password safely for future usage.
- To pay application fee by e-challan, candidates to fill form and take print out of e-challan. Then they can submit that fee the way banks ask e-challan payment to be done.
- Candidates must fill details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, category, qualification, marks, passing year, photo, signature carefully.
- HSSC will not allow any changes in HSSC Group D Application Form 2018.
- HSSC will not accept any offline form.
Documents to upload with HSSC Group D Application Form 2018
- Class 10 certificate showing DOB and other details.
- Sports gradation certificate, if ESP.
- Haryana domicile certificate, if SC / BCA / BCB / ESM / DESM / DFF / ESP PWD.
- Certificates in support of proof for socio-economic criteria, experience, if applicable.
Candidates must pay fee that is applicable to their category and gender. There is separate fee for general candidates, SC, BC, males, females. Check fee details below.
|General||Male||Rs 100||SC/BC of Haryana||Male||Rs 50|
|Female||Rs 50||Female||Rs 25|
There is no fee for physically handicapped persons, ex-servicemen of Haryana. Notes are below for specific cases.
Candidates Need To Mention Posts Priority In HSSC Online Form 2018
At time of filling HSSC Group D Application Form 2018, candidates will get the option to select priority of posts. Highlights of posts priority selection are given below.
- There are 116 posts and 18218 vacancies. Check the HSSC Group D Vacancy 2018 details below on this page.
- Candidates can select 15 posts and give them priority as per their preference.
- Candidates need to enter their password and lock their choices.
- For posts not selected, they will be automatically arranged in order of decreasing number of posts.
- Candidates cannot change posts preference for HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 after submitting form.
HSSC Group D Vacancy 2018
Check out the details of vacancies for Group D recruitment here. First, the simple classification of vacancies, that is category wise are given below. Later on, on this page only, detailed vacancy table is also there.
In Haryana, ESM means ex-servicemen. ESP means eligible sportsmen.
Number of vacancies of Group D posts for which HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 is being organized, are as follows.
|S.No.||Code||Post Name||Total Post|
|6||106||Peon Cum Chowkidar||531|
|13||113||Mali Cum Chowkidar||159|
|31||131||Battery Attendant Helper||29|
|32||132||Chowkidar com Peon||29|
|36||136||Chowkidar com Mali||22|
|37||137||Asst. Pump Operator||20|
|59||159||Asst. Cook Cup Tendooria||8|
|63||163||Kennel man (Dog handler)||7|
|68||168||Dusting Bearer cum Mender||4|
|89||189||Labour Room Attendant||2|
|90||190||Petrol Pump Attendant||2|
|95||195||Assistant electrician cum helper||1|
|97||197||Attendant cum Chowkidar||1|
|101||201||Crane Operator cum helper||1|
|102||202||Gallery and Attendant||1|
|106||206||Helper to Lineman||1|
|110||210||Laboratory Attendant (Class 4)||1|
|113||213||Plumber cum Helper||1|
HSSC Group D Salary
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 is for posts with pay scale level that is DL that is 16900-53500 + applicable spl pay.
Candidates should fulfill eligibility criteria for HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018. Only then they should apply.
- Candidates should have matriculation from a recognized board.
- They should also have studied hindi / Sanskrit upto matriculation, as one subject.
Candidates should be between 18 to 42 years old. However, age relaxation is applicable for some categories.
Haryana Group D Selection Criteria 2018
In order to select candidates to fill 18218 vacancies, HSSC will follow the selection rules that are in HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 notification. There will be selection on basis of total 100 marks, as per following scheme.
- Written exam: 100 marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience: 10 marks
|General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi||75%|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana||25%|
|If no person from among candidate’s father, mother, spouse, brothers, sns is, was or has been regular employee in any department / board / corporation / company / statutory body / commission / authority of Government of Haryana or any other state government or Government of India||5 marks|
|Orphan / widow
– Widow, or,
– First or second child and father had died before being 42 years old, or,
– First or second child and father had died before applicant was 15 years old.
|If candidate belongs to denotified tribe (vimukt jatis and tapriwas jatis) or nomadic tribe of Haryana.||5 marks|
– 0.5 mark for each year or part thereof exceeding 6 months of experience, out of a maximum of 16 years, on same of higher post in any department / board / corporation / company / statutory body / commission / authority of Government of Haryana.
|Maximum of 8 marks|
Note that no candidate gets more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 – 18218 Group D Posts , Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018: 18218 Group D Posts, HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018, Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 18,218 Group D Posts, HSSC Group D recruitment 2018: 18,218 vacancies, application .., HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 – Registration, Vacancy, Notification….