Elitmus Exam 2019 Date, pH Test Fees, Eligibility, Registration
ELitmus Syllabus 2018-2019 – ELitmus PH Test is one of the popular exams among freshers who are seeking jobs in the field of IT industry. In this post, you will find ELitmus exam pattern, syllabus, exam fee, registration process and exam dates. It is very important to get good percentile to get interview calls from big multinational companies. And nowadays many MNC’s are associated with ELitmus and hiring through ELitmus. So appear for both the exams which will increase your chances of employment. Before you take the exam, know the syllabus well and practice well. So that you can get good percentile.
pH Test or Hiring Potential Test is an assessment exam conducted by eLitmus. Companies use pH Test as a criterion for hiring employees. The test consists of three parts- the Quantitative section, the Verbal section and the Reasoning section. Results are declared in two formats: percentile score and total score. Companies call test-takers for an interview on the basis of pH score and their own criteria.
How to prepare for ELitmus Exam?
Here are the effective preparation tips to crack eLitmus pH Test.
- Find eLitmus exam dates and exam centres list.
- Find elitmus syllabus for your branch (cse, ece, eee, it, mechanical, civil etc.)
- Collect sample elitmus papers or previous year question papers.
ELitmus Exam Pattern 2019
Exam Pattern will consist of 3 Subjects. Candidates who are going to appear for the eLitmus Exam can refer below Exam Pattern. There will be negative marks in eLitmus as given below.
ELitmus PH Test Negative Marking Scheme
In ELitmus, every wrong answer carries negative marking and reduced as listed below. This will be helpful for the candidates to attempt the exam. Let’s read the exam preparation tips for winning the ELitmus Fresher Aptitude Test (pH test) 2019.
|S.No||% of Wrongly Answered Questions||Marks Reduced|
|1||More than 25% questions wrong||1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer|
|2||More than 1/4th of total questions wrong||Negative marking will be there|
Elitmus Exam Eligibility Criteria
Individuals who have decided to apply for Elitmus 2019 Exam should have done BE/B. Tech, MCA, ME/M. Tech or M. Sc. (CS/IT) from any recognized university or institute.
Elitmus pH Exam Fee
Candidates who are going to apply for Elitmus pH Exam are required to submit an amount of Rs.920/- as exam fee. Fee can be paid using demand draft or via debit/ credit card or by net banking.
Elitmus Exam Details
- Through this exam, candidates will get job in the field of IT industry.
- Elitmus Employability Test is a pen & paper based aptitude test which has three sections – quantitative aptitude, verbal ability & Data Interpretation and Reasoning.
- After conducting this exam, organization call test-takers for interview on the basis of score in PH Test.
ELitmus Syllabus 2019:
1) Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2018-2019: 20 Questions
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Permutation and Combinations
- Few Miscellaneous Questions
2) Reasoning Syllabus 2018-2019: 20 Questions
- Seating Arrangement
- Tabular Data
- Cryptarithmetic Questions
- Data Sufficiency questions
3) Verbal Ability Syllabus 2018-2019: 20 Questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Paragraph Questions
- Vocabulary Based Questions
- Fill in Blanks
- Miscellaneous Questions
Elitmus Test locations:
A Brief About eLitmus:
ELitmus Evaluation Private Limited is an Indian company that helps companies in hiring employees for entry-level jobs. It was founded in the year 2005 by former employees of Infosys. Some of the Fortune 500 companies hire their employees through the pH test conducted by ELitmus.
The company was founded on 28 March 2005 by the former employees of Infosys. and was promoted by IT recruitment firm Browse Consulting India Pvt Ltd. In its first year of operation, 53 companies, including Fortune 500 companies such as Dell and General Electric hired through pH Test.
What is pH Test?
pH Test is an aptitude test. It is a pen & paper test and no longer administered online. The test is designed to be completed in two hours, and often has three sections – quantitative, verbal and analytical – but there could be changes in this structure from time to time, as our testing experts continually fine-tune and evolve the test, in their constant effort to draw the best measure of your true ability. Each section currently has twenty questions making it a total of sixty questions. The maximum marks is 600.
The questions in each section are objective in nature with multiple choices, and are categorized into several levels of difficulty. Your final score will reflect not only the number of questions that you have answered correctly, but also their difficulty level, and on how your peers have fared on the same questions.
The test measures a broad range of skills that you have gained throughout your education. It does not test your proficiency in any specific areas or subjects. It presumes only a familiarity with high school level mathematics and some proficiency in essential English language skills. All required formulae are provided in the question paper.
The test uses a unique handicap based negative marking approach. You are encouraged to read sections pertaining to pH Test, Why evaluations fail and pH Test Demystified.
Absolute scores, as well as percentile scores, are provided to each candidate.
Elitmus Admit Card 2019
Individuals can download the call letter 2 days before the Elitmus pH Exam. For this, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization and required to register themselves. Afterwards, hit on the admit card request option link. You will get the Elitmus 2019 Admit Card link via e-mail.
Document Required for Elitmus pH Test
Candidates appearing for Elitmus PH Exam are required to bring below given documents in original. Have a look!!
- ID Requirement:Government-issued ID (like Driving license, passport, Voter Id card etc). Printout of e-Aadhar is not accepted.
- Documents Requirement: Xth, XIIth, Graduation/Post graduation mark sheets (Final year students need to carry the marks sheets available till date).
- Other essentials: eLitmus Admit Card with photo pasted.
Process to Apply for Elitmus 2019 Exam
Aspirants who want to apply for Potential Test are advised to follow below given instructions. Have a look!!
- First of all visit the official website that is www.elitmus.com
- After visiting the official website, press on “Register” link that is available at right side of homepage.
- Then register yourself by filling required details.
- After that come back on homepage and hit on “See full list” link that is given under “Upcoming Tests” head.
- Now as per your convenience, choose location of the test centre and exam date.
- After selecting appropriate location and test date, login to apply.
- Fill required details and upload suitable documents.
- Finally, submit the dully filled details.
Elitmus Exam 2019 Date, pH Test Fees, Eligibility, Registration, ELitmus pH Test 2019 Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form, eLitmus Syllabus 2019 for Online Written Test Aptitude Pattern, Elitmus Exam 2019 Apply for eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited PH Test, eLitmus Syllabus 2019, Application Form, Eligibility…