DSSSB Fire Operator Notification 2019 Link Activate on 07/10/2019
DSSSB Fire Operator Notification 2019 Out! DSSSB has released the official recruitment notification PDF for the post of Fire Operator (only for males). A total of 709 vacancies of Fire Operators are released. The apply online link for DSSSB Fire Operator notification 2019 will be activated from 07th October 2019 onwards. The last date to fill the DSSSB Fire Operator application form is 6th November 2019.
DSSSB Fire Operator Exam Date 2019 has not been announced yet. We will keep you posted with the latest updates regarding the exam date and other events of DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019 here.
DSSSB Fire Operator Apply Online Link, (to be Activated Soon)
Furthermore, you can check the important details such as the DSSSB Fire Operator notification PDF, important dates, vacancy, apply online link, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam pattern & syllabus and more regarding the DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019.
DSSSB Fire Operator 2019: Important Dates
|DSSSB Fire Operator 2019 Notification||25th September 2019|
|DSSSB Fire Operator Online Application begins||07th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th November 2019|
|Last Date to submit Exam Fee||06th November 2019|
|DSSSB Fire Operator Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|DSSSB Fire Operator Exam Date 2019||To be announced soon|
|DSSSB Fire Operator Result 2019||To be announced soon|
DSSSB Fire Operator Vacancy 2019
|Fire Operator (only for Male)||21||190||115||309||71||706|
DSSSB Fire Operator 2019 Apply Online
The apply online link for DSSSB Fire Operator post will be activated from 07th October 2019 onwards. Candidates those who find themselves eligible and are also interested in applying for the above-mentioned post must apply before 06th November 2019. Below are some easy steps to help you apply online for DSSSB Fire Operator post hassle-free:
Steps to Apply Online
Step 1: Go to the official website of DSSSB Fire Operator.
Step 2: On the home page itself, you will find the link to apply online.
Step 3: Click on the given link.
Step 4: Fill up the details with correct information.
Step 5: Now submit the application and pay the application fee.
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
To be eligible for the DSSSB Fire Operator post, a candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Age Limit: A candidate must not exceed the maximum age of 27 years.
|Categories||The extent of Age Concession|
|Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi.||Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC) for Group ‘C’ post (which are in the same line or allied cadres).|
|Meritorious sportsperson||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen Group C & B (Non-Gazetted)||Period of Military service plus 3 years|
|Kashmiri Migrant||relaxation in the upper age limit of five years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1′ day of January 1950 to the 31′ day of December 1989;|
2) Educational Qualification:
- Matric pass from a recognized Institute /Board or equivalent.
- Should possess a valid license for driving heavy-duty vehicles.
- Should qualify physical endurance test, driving test and written test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
- Note: – Candidate selected for appointment to the post shall have to undergo a pre-service training of 6 months as prescribed by Chief Fire Officer and shall have to pass the prescribed test. The training shall be terminated if the work and conduct of the candidates are not found satisfactory. During training, a fixed amount of stipend shall only be paid.
3) Experience: Candidates are required to have a technical qualification in the profession and Swimming/diving must to be eligible for further process.
4) Physical Standard:
- Minimum Height: 165 cms. (relaxable of 5 cms for hilly area people)
- Minimum Weight: 50 kgs
- Chest (normal): 81 cms Chest (expanded): 86.5 cms
- EyeSight: 6/6
The selection of the candidates applying for the DSSSB Fire Operator post will be done on the following basis:
- Tier I: Written Examination scheme
- Tier II: Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer
DSSSB Fire Operator Salary
The selected candidate will be eligible to receive a pay scale within the range of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- under group ‘C’
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Tests||Duration||Total Ques. (MCQ)||Total Marks (MCQ)||Grand Total|
1) Negative Marking is applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for every wrong attempt.
2) Minimum qualifying marks for Tier 1 exam is as under (pls. refer notification dated 26/04/2013 available on the website of the Board): –
- General: 40%
- OBC (Delhi): 35%
- SC/ST/PH (PwD): 30%
- Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
Physical Endurance Test
The Physical Endurance Test shall consist of 100 marks and the following shall be the scheme of awarding marks:
|Performance Score Point (1 to 10 points- each point equitant to 3.333 marks)|
|Long Jump||2.80||2.80 & above||3.10 & above||3.40 & above||3.70 & above||4.00 & above||4.30 & above||4.60 & above||4.90 & above||5.20 & above||5.50 & above|
|High Jump||0.80||0.80 & above||0.90 & above||1.00 & above||1.10 & above||1.20 & above||1.30 & above||1.40 & above||1.50 & above||1.60 & above||1.70 & above|
|800 mts. Run (Sec.)||200 sec.||Below 200 Sec||Below 195 Sec||Below 190 Sec||Below 185 Sec||Below 180 Sec||Below 175 Sec||Below 170 Sec||Below 165 Sec||Below 160 Sec||Below 155 Sec|
A candidate will have to qualify in each of the three events as above and shall have to obtain a minimum 33% marks in aggregate to be declared pass.
Final Merit list: –The final merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained in Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test and the Written test.
DSSSB Fire Operator Syllabus 2019
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||
|Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension||
The admit card for Tier I written test will be made available directly 15 days prior to the exam on the official website of DSSSB Fire Operator. We will update you with the link as soon as the link is activated on the official website.
DSSSB Fire Operator Tier I Result will be released 20 days after the successful conduction of the exam. We will update you with the direct link to check the status of your DSSSB Fire Operator result 2019 as soon as it is made available.
DSSSB Fire Operator Syllabus 2019, DSSSB Fire Operator Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern, DSSSB Fire Operator Syllabus 2019, DSSSB Fire Operator Syllabus 2019 & DSSSB, DSSSB Fire Operator Syllabus 2019 | Fire Operator Exam, DSSSB Fire Operator notification 2019 released, apply online, DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019 – Entrance Exams…