Deshbandhu College MTS Coaching, Deshbandhu College MTS Entrance Exam, Deshbandhu College vacancies, Deshbandhu College Job Notification, Deshbandhu College MTS & Others 35 Staff Vacancies, Deshbandhu College Preparation, Deshbandhu College MTS Paper, Test, Exam.
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2014 MTS & Others 35 Staff Vacancies
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2014
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Deshbandhu College Recruitment Examination had. Fresh batches for Deshbandhu College Recruitment Examination 2014-15 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Deshbandhu College Recruitment entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Deshbandhu College Recruitment coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Deshbandhu College Recruitment Examination.
- Deshbandhu College is looking for talented and qualified job hunters with concern to Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2014 for filling 35 Staff vacanciesof M.T.S. and others.
- Optimistic job fighters who want to enhance their career in non-teaching sector must apply by sending the printout of application form at concerned address within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- The entire important acknowledgement regarding this advertisement is customized below by the troop of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of post||M.T.S. and others|
|No. of vacancies||35|
|Last date to apply||21 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
Deshbandhu College vacancies details:
|5.||M.T.S. (Laboratory &Library Attendant)||31|
Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must have possessed Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks/Intermediate/M.Lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc from a recognized Board/University with minimum 50% marks/Graduation and Diploma/Matriculation from a recognized board as per the requirement of the post.
- Junior Assistant, Museum Curator and M.T.S. (Laboratory & Library Attendant): 27 years.
- Administrative Officer, Professional Assistant: 35 years.
Interview and tests are the processes of Selection for this recruitment.
- UR/ OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- PwD: Nil
Application fee should be paid through demand draft in favour of The Principal, Deshbandhu College, payable at Delhi
Method to apply:
- Candidates need to log on to the website of Deshbandhu College which is www.deshbandhucollege.ac.in.
- Follow “Appointments /Vacancies” section.
- Select an option as “Application invited for non-teaching posts”.
- Then choose an option of Application Form on the next page being opened.
- Download the Application Form in PDF format
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Send the duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft enclosed in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of (name of the post applied for)” to the address mentioned below.
(University of Delhi)
Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019
Dates to remember:
Last date to send Application: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Interview Preparation for Getting a Job – Useful Preparation Tips
Now a day everybody wants a bright career. Therefore people go for the higher studies and apply for the job. Before applying a job people must know how to face interview to get a good job.
Interview is the art of introversion. An Interview is the place when applicant proves their knowledge and other skill in front of the interviewers. There are different kinds of interview such as One-to-one Interview, Group interview, Mock Interview, Panel Interview, Site interview, behavioral interviews, Career fair interview etc.
Sometimes when people face interview they get nervous and do not give their best performance. Here we are providing you some useful Interview tips for getting a job. Read these tips carefully and crack any interview easily.
Interview Preparation Tips
Resume- Get prepared with your updated resume. Interviewer can ask you any question based your resume so write all things correct and up-to-date in your resume. Do not write any information in your resume about which you are not confident to give answers.
Be Confident– Candidates who appearing in interviews must be confident and give allanswers in proper way. Your nervousness can be a negative thing here.
Research– If you are invited to an interview you should spend some time researching the company. This will give you confidence. You may be asked questions about the company.
Prepare for the questions you might be asked– Candidates well prepare for the subjects for which your interview will be conducted. So candidates take help form internet for know Interview Questions and answers.
Role of Body Language during Interview– Body language is matters during the time of interview. So Candidates behave well mannered in front of interviewer. Be neatly dressed and well groomed.
Be Punctual– Punctuality is the most important factor in any interview. So please arrive at the venue of the interview 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Avoid last minute hurry which will create more pressure on you.
All candidates who appear in an interview must remember these points and get success in this competitive world.