AFCAT COACHING IN DELHI, BEST AFCAT COACHING CENTRE IN DELHI, NO.1 AFCAT COACHING INSTITUTE IN DELHI, TOP 5 AFCAT COACHING IN DELHI, AFCAT EXAM DATE, AFCAT SYLLABUS, AFCAT TEST PAPER 2015.
AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Application Form and Exam Date
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for AFCAT. Fresh batches for AFCAT 2015 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for AFCAT entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized AFCAT coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of AFCAT Examination.
Indian Air Force has released it’s AFCAT 1 2015 Exam notification for the recruitment of Air force in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty branches. This AFCAT is the good opportunity for those who want to join Indian Air Force. It is the Recruitment examination organized twice in a year. Every year, many lacs of candidates from all over the country apply for AFCAT. In the same process, IAF has issued a notification for AFCAT 2015 Exam. This AFCAT 2015 notification is released for first AFCAT 2015 Exam. So, it is known as AFCAT 1 2015 Exam. The AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Application process has been started and the AFCAT 1 Application Form 2015 is available on the official website of Indian Air Force (IAF) i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in. So, the interested and eligible candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Application Form as AFCAT 1 Recruitment 2015. The last date to apply for AFCAT 1 2015 Exam is 1st January, 2015. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test and Personal Interview.
NOTE:- Candidates must read the AFCAT 1 2015 official notification before applying for AFCAT Application Form.
AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Application Form Notification Details:-
Further more details regarding AFCAT 2015 Notification like Name of Recruitment Board, Official Website, Total No. of posts, post wise vacancies, Application/ Registration Fee, Eligibility criteria, education qualification, required age limit, last date to apply, selection procedure, exam date, etc. read the details AFCAT 2015 notification below:
Name of Recruitment Department:- Indian Air Force (IAF)
Official Website:- www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Name of related Branches:-
- Flying Branch:
- No.199/16F/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
- Technical Branch:
- No 198/16T/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
- No 198/16T/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
- Ground Duty Branch:
- No 198/16G/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
- No 198/16G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission) I-Administration and Logistics II-Accounts III-Education
Application Fee:- Candidates are exempted from paying any application fee. It means, they do not need to pay application fee.
- For Flying Branch: Candidate should have completed Graduation (minimum 3 years) or BE/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks.
- For Technical Branch: Candidate should have obtained BE/ B.Tech degree in related field of engineering from any UGC recognized university.
- For Ground Duty Branch: Candidate should have done Graduation in related field or subject or refer notification for more details.
• For Flying branch, it is 20 to 26 years
• For Technical branch, it is 20 to 26 years
• For Ground Duty branch, it is 20 to 26 years
- Pay Scale:- Pay band III of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- plus Grade pay + Military Service pay + DA + TA + other applicable allowances
- Selection Procedure:- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written test and Personal Interview.
AFCAT 2015 Important Dates to Remember:-
- Opening date of online Registration is 06 December 2014
- Last date of applying online is 01 January 2015
- Date of commencement of written exam is 22 February 2015.
AFCAT 1 Exam 2015 Application Procedure Online:-
All the aspirants who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for AFCAT 1 Exam 2015 Application Form via online mode from the official website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in. Candidates are required to fill all the mandatory details in prescribed format and complete the AFCAT application procedure. Candidate may also follow these easy steps to apply online for AFCAT 2015 Exam Application:
- Visit the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Click candidate log in option
- From there go with new candidate option
- Fill up your application form with all necessary details
- Upload your photo and sign in .JPG format
- Now complete the final and registration and submit it.
- Also take a printout for further reference.
AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Syllabus for Indian Air Force AFCAT 2015 Exam
Below you find details about AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Syllabus
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2015 is a crucial examination for the students who prefer to get into the Indian Air Force sector. So, AFCAT plays a very crucial role and have a tough competition as many students go for this examination and to fetch good marks in AFCAT, the students have to prepare well and gather useful information about the examination, which would be very helpful for them.
In this post I will discuss about the AFCAT 2015 Exam Syllabus or AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Syllabus, from which the students/candidates can get information about the subjects and the courses that are important in AFCAT 2015 Examination.
AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Syllabus:-
get here complete details about AFCAT Syllabus as AFCAT 2015 Exam Syllabus or AFCAT 1 2015 Exam Syllabus, AFCAT Syllabus 2015 below:
- Basic Science
- Current Affairs
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Testing of Vocabulary
- Decimal Fraction,
- Profit & loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple interest
- Verbal Skills
- Spatial Ability
- For further information students/candidates are advised to visit bluegape.comso as to keep themselves updated. bluegape wishes the candidates a “GOOD LUCK” for the examination and prepare well and study hard.