Best Coaching for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment, Postman and Mail Guard Jobs Coaching In Delhi, No.1 Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment In Delhi, Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment Entrance exam 2014-15, Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment Institute, Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment Coaching Classes In Delhi.
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 had. Fresh batches for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 for 740 Postmen and Mail Guard Posts
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 for 740 Postman and Mail Guard Jobs. Delhi Postal Circle, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General has been released a notification for 740 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 3rd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2014 by 11:59 Pm
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 05-12-2014
- Admit Cards can be download from: 13-12-2014
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 21-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 740 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Postman: 732 Posts
- New Delhi South West Division: 104 Posts
- New Delhi West Division: 107 Posts
- Delhi East Division: 107 Posts
- New Delhi Central Division: 83 Posts
- Delhi North Division: 116 Posts
- New Delhi South Division: 160 Posts
- Delhi GPO: 30 Posts
- New Delhi HO: 25 Posts
2. Mail Guard: 08 Posts
- New Delhi Sorting Division: 01 Post
- Delhi Sorting Division: 04 Posts
- Airmail Sorting Division: 03 Posts
Applicants must possess Matriculation from a recognized board or university.
Age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 03-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Registration Fee: Rs 100/- for all categories who have registered.
The examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General, OBC and Ex-servicemen categories is Rs 400/- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe /Physically Impaired/Women are exempted for payment of examination fee.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.indiapost.gov.in from 03-11-2014 by 10.00 hrs to 03-12-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Follow Below Steps for Applying Online:
- Candidates must scan their photograph & signature; have valid e-mail id & mobile number.
- Log on to the website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online: Postman/ Mail Guard Recruitment 2014 Delhi circle’.
- Read the instructions carefully and Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form
- Submit error free application form.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated.
- Deposit the fee as mentioned above.
- Confirmation of fee will be given through SMS after expiry of 3 working days from payment of fee.
- Click on “Acknowledgment – For Registered candidates only (To Reprint Challan/ To Check Payment Status)” link, login yourself & check your status.
- Take print out of system Generated Registration Slip for future use.
- Aptitude Test: The syllabus for aptitude test contains the subjects like English, Mathematics, Reasoning, General Knowledge and analytical ability. The paper will contain the total of 100 questions with 1 marks of each question. The duration of the exam will be two hours. The total marks for all the subject will be 100.
- The classification of marks subject wise is given below.
- 1) 25 Questions on General Knowledge – 25 marks,
- 2) 25 Questions on Mathematics – 25 Marks,
- 3) 25 Questions on English – 25 marks,
Syllabus for Exam
4) 25 Questions on Reasoning and Analytical Ability – 25 Marks
Typing test: The duration of the typing test is 30 minutes containing 450 words of English paragraph and 375 words in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30/25 words.