- Need Inquiry Help? ▼
Need Inquiry Help?+919958113774,8800373037 - Now Call Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Central board of secondary education (CBSE) conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for the appointment of candidates as a Primary Teacher in many govt schools. Candidates who are interested and Waiting for CTET July 2013 may apply via Online mode before 16th April, 2013. Complete Details of CTET 2013 like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Syllabus etc are available below.
CTET 2013 Eligibility Criteria :
CTET 2013 will be conducted for appointment of Candidates in 2 level :
1. Primary Level Teachers (Class 1 to 5)
2. Junior Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8 )
Educational Qualification :
1. For Class I to V Teachers : Candidates must possess Intermediate (Class 12th ) passed with minimum 50 % marks and 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education or BSTC.
2. For Class VI to VIII Teachers : Candidates must possess Graduation degree from any recognized University and 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.
Application Fee :
A. For Paper I or II :
1. General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
B. For Both Paper I & II :
1. General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 800/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/-
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Written Exam.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017, ssc.nic.in Apply Online Grade C & D Vacancies SBP Institute a Govt. approved organization has invited all candidates who are applying for the post of SSC Vacancy 2017– Apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 and who are interested to take best coaching to improve their ability and also interested to apply super technique methodology, study … Read More