CSPHCL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 132 Jr Engineer Posts
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) had. Fresh batches for Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) Exam 2014 – 2015 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) Examination.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 132 Jr Engineer Posts: Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (T&D)/ (Civil) – Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01-12-2014 for Step-I registration & on or before 09-12-2014 for Step-II registration. Other details like educational qualification, how to apply are given below…
CSPHCL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 132
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (T&D)/ (Civil) – Trainee
1. Electrical: 124 Posts
2. Information Technology: 02 Posts
3. Computer Science: 02 Posts
4. Civil: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum of 19 years and maximum of 35 years for UR, 40 years for OBC/ SC/ ST Male candidates, 45 years for UR/ OBC/ SC/ ST Female candidates, as on 03-11-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for Ex-Servicemen as per rules of Government of Chhattisgarh.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Civil discipline from any Government recognized Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates of Chhattisgarh state) deposited through pre-printed Challan only. Transaction charges of the bank shall be borne by the candidates. A transaction/ Journal number will be given by the respective bank after depositing the fee. The fee Challan deposit details shall be automatically uploaded in the second step of online application form after 48 hrs.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.cseb.gov.in/, on or before 01-12-2014 for Step-I registration & on or before 09-12-2014 for Step-II registration.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.cseb.gov.in/.
2. Click on “Recruitment” and select the appropriate post, then Sign up with your valid email ID. After sign up system will generate user name and password and sent to your email id.
3. Now candidate has to login again as a registered user and fill the details in the application for completion of Step 1.
4. On completion of Step-I, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id conveying their registration and a link for printing the bank Challan to deposit the application fees. The candidate should take a print of the bank Challan.
5. Now candidates have to pay Fee to any branch of State Bank of India on all bank working days (after minimum 24 hrs of Step 1 completion).
6. The Bank will return to the candidate one copy of bank Challan after accepting the examination fee as a token of receipt. The copy of Challan will contain a transaction/ journal number.
7. Candidate may check and confirm their payment status after 48 hours of the deposit of the application fees, Only on confirmation of payment of fees the candidate will be able to access Step 2 of application.
8. Scan the copies of latest photograph of size between 20kb-50kb & dimensions of 150W x 200H pixels and signature of size between 10kb-20kb & dimensions of 140W x 60H pixels.
9. After the registration is confirmed by the system after completion of Step-II, a system-generated e-mail
will be sent to candidates registered e-mail id (also check mail in spam box). The mail will contain a copy of information filled by the candidate. The candidate should keep a copy of this application form.
Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 10-11-2014 (1000 Hrs.).
Last Date for Completion of Step-I of Online Registration: 01-12-2014 (1800 Hrs.).
Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 05-12-2014 (Till closing of business hours).
Last Date for Completion of Step-II of Online Registration: 09-12-2014 (1800 Hrs.).