CISF, Recruitment 2018-118 Posts-Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) and Head Constable (General Duty)
SBP institute has started separate batches for Central Industrial Security Force. Here we not only focus on syllabus but also discuss the strategy to clear the exam. Experienced faculty comes regularly to motivate and guide the students. So interested candidates can join India’s leading institute.
Here SBP institute is sharing information regarding Central Industrial Security Force interested candidates can read this before start their preparation.
SBP institute provides you advance study material for all courses which is based on current trends of exams. This study material has designed by our expert faculty and updates regularly. Here students have no need to buy books from markets this is the highly sophisticated study material which is more than sufficient for any defense force examination to crack. SBP institute does not sale it into the market. This is only for SBP institute candidates. This study material consists of previous year’s questions deep analysis of every chapter and many sets of practices.
CISF, Recruitment 2018–Applications are invited in prescribed form from the Male/Female citizens of India to fill up 118(One Hundred and Eighteen) vacancies (Assistant Sub-Inspector/Exe-31 and Head Constable/GD-87) in Central Industrial Security Force against SPORTS QUOTA.
|Sr No||Posts Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector/Executive||31||Level-5 in the pay matrix 29,200 to 92,300/|
|2||Head Constable||87||Level- 4 in the pay matrix 25,500 to 81,100/-|
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Assistant Sub Inspector/Executive: Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any Govt. recognized University.
- Head Constable: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized Institutions/Board.
- Assistant Sub Inspector/Executive: Between 20 to 25 Years.
- Head Constable: 18 to 23 years.
(Relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and up to 03 years for OBC candidates)
Application Fees : Interested candidate will have to pay the below charges through Indian postal order drawn in the favor of Concerned officer payable at the Post office
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/EXSM: No Fee.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of attested certificates send to the concerned application receiving DISG of CISF as per official notification.
Enclosures required to be attached with application duly self-attested:-
1. Matriculation certificate in support of age.
2. All Educational Certificates in support of educational qualifications.
3. Caste Certificate viz SC, ST or OBC.
4. Certificate in support of belonging to Hillman/Hill women or Tribeswomen if seeking relaxation in
height and chest.
5. Sports Certificates related to the events/discipline.
6. Two recent passport size photographs.
7. Application fees.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form :- 25-Jan-2018 / 01-Feb-2018(For North East)
CISF, Recruitment 2018-118 Posts-Assistant Sub-Inspector, Best Coaching for CISF in Delhi, No.1 Institute for CISF in South Delhi, top 10 Institute for CISF, Best Coaching classes in Delhi for CISF, Delhi’s No.1 Institute for CISF, Syllabus CISF, Test Paper CISF 2018, CISF, Recruitment 2018-118 SI, ASI Posts .