CISF Recruitment 2015, CISF COACHING IN DELHI, BEST CISF INSTITUTE IN DELHI, NO.1 CISF COACHING CENTRE IN DELHI, CISF EXAM 2015, CISF PREPARATION, CISF NOTIFICATION, CISF SYLLABUS, CISF PAPER, CISF TEST, CISF ENTRANCE EXAM, CISF COMPETITIVE EXAM 2015.
CISF Recruitment 2015 – 176 ASI & HC Posts
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) had. Fresh batches for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Examination 2014-15 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Examination.
CISF Recruitment 2015 – 176 ASI & HC Posts: Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released notification for the recruitment of 176 Assistant Sub Inspector/ Executive, Head Constable/ General Duty vacancies in Central Industrial Security Force against Sports Quota. Eligible candidates may send the applications on or before 22-01-2015 and 29-01-2015 for North East Regions. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
CISF Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 176
Name of the Posts:
A. Assistant Sub Inspector/ Executive: 79 Posts
B. Head Constable/ General Duty: 97 Posts
Name of the Discipline/ Specialty:
1. Athletics: 35 Posts
2. Boxing: 05 Posts
3. Judo: 12 Posts
4. Swimming: 18 Posts
5. Weight Lifting: 20 Posts
6. Wrestling: 26 Posts
7. Gymnastics: 04 Posts
8. Basket Ball: 16 Posts
9. Football: 16 Posts
10. Hand Ball: 07 Posts
11. Kabaddi: 11 Posts
12. Volley Ball: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-25 years for post A, 18-23 years for post B as on closing date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree from a recognized University for post A, 10+2/ equivalent from recognized institutions/ Board for post B.
Sports Qualification: Candidates should have represented the country as a member of Senior/ Junior International tournament during the last edition for post A, Should have represented a State/ equivalent unit National Games/ National Championship in Senior/ Junior level during the last edition for post B.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Trail/ Test in sports events, Final Selection, Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer & payable at the respective post office mentioned in notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send the duly filled applications as per Appendix A along with passport size photograph affixed on application, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of certificates in support of age proof, educational qualification, caste, domicile certificate, sports certificate, experience etc to the concerned Zonal DIsG/ CISF (mentioned in notification) on or before 22-01-2015 and 29-01-2015 for North East Regions.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22-01-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application for North East Regions: 29-01-2015.
CISF Syllabus 2015
CISF Syllabus 2015
- Central Industrial Security Force has announced a notification as CISF Syllabus 2015 for the candidates who are going to appear written examination for the post of Head Constable, Fireman.
- Candidates who will clear all the rounds as Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and trade test, medical exam and interview will be recruited for the vacant positions.
- Applicants can download their Syllabus to prepare properly from this page. We are giving you all the essential information by which you can easily crack this entrance examination.
- You can also get sample paper so that you will be able to know what kind of question you have to face at the time of exam.
CISF Syllabus 2015 Details
The Syllabus Includes:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the CISF Syllabus 2015 at the below of this page for the student who are waiting for this from a long time. You can also getsample paper of the examination by which you will get help to prepare for CISF Exam.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
In this sections students have to face the questions which will be based on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
In this section question will be set to check the general awareness of the applicants. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events, about the history of the India, geography and economy of India. The there can also be some questions which will be about neighboring countries, History, Culture, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
In this section questions will be based on Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
In this section ability of the Candidates to understand Basic English/ Hindi will be examined, also the basic comprehension and writing ability will be checked.
Written Exam Techniques for Competitive Examinations
Drafting writing portion in competitive exams is not a difficult task as yet. However, it needs to learn some advance techniques while writing in speed and accurate matter.
Following some instructions would enable you to learn written exam techniques for competitive examinations:
- First, outline your ideas and now you are well-equipped to start & execute your plans through paragraph with one key point. As soon as you would start writing, you would interact with ideas & experiences and sentences will be automatically linked to each other.
- An appropriate introduction & conclusion would be necessary to improve writing skills in exam and especially for competitive exams having long questions & answers.
- The best way to do well in exam is to make sure whether you are well-prepared and take revision at the best for rest.
- The night before your exam day, you must ensure your checklist as follows:
- Get enough sleep and eat well.
- Check the time & place of the exam.
- Check all equipments that may need in examination hall such as – pens, pencils, calculator, water etc.
- Ensure your ID card, Dress to wear the night before.
- Set your alarm clock to get-up early in the morning.
- Before taking your entry into the examination hall, you must ensure that day the following:
- Eat Good breakfast.
- Check all those equipments you may need b/f exam.
- Get some fresh air on the way if possible.
- Arrive at the exam room before time.
- Take water to the class room.
- Turn off your mobile.
- Listen carefully to the examiner before tackling your exam.
- Following tips should be concerned while you are in the examination hall:
- Read all the questions carefully. Plan the time-Time Management in Exam
- Check how many marks are available according to that follow above mentioned techniques of writing in exam.
- Keeply concerned with grammar and vocabulary.
- Free Vocabulary Tips
- Don’t feel ashamed to ask from the examiner if you are getting confused.
- Your handwriting should be legible to understand but if it is difficult to get then improve it from now.
- If an examiner going across cross-eyed and tries to make out the words of one script, it would be very difficult to assess the answers at true value.
- Sometimes an unclear writing may convert the whole meaning of a paragraph or the message you want to convey to the finder.
- Illustrate your points with examples.
- Take the use of all time you had in hall.