Central Railway Recruitment 2020, Apply online for 2562 Apprentice & Clerk Vacancies @ www.rrccr.com
Indian Railways is one of the biggest government of India entities whose operations spread across the country. In order to maintain its huge operations, Indian Railways is always looking for the best candidates for the various vacancies available with it. To select the most eligible candidates for the vacant profiles, Indian Railways conducts different recruitment campaigns every year in which numerous candidates apply.
Recently, Central Railways floated a requirement for suitable candidates for the Apprentice Post.
Central Railway has invited online applications for engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. The notification was released for a total of 2562 vacancies. The shortlisted candidates will be placed at the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Interested candidates can visit the official website of RRC to apply online for Apprentice. The last date to register online is January 22, 2020.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai – 258 vacancies
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 vacancies
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 vacancies
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan – 179 vacancies
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla – 192 vacancies
- Parel Workshop – 418 vacancies
- Matunga Workshop – 547 vacancies
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 vacancies
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80 vacancies
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal – 118 vacancies
- Manmad Workshop – 51 vacancies
- TMW Nasik Road – 50 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 vacancies
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 vacancies
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 80 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 73 vacancies
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 vacancies
Age Limit as on 01-01-2020
- Minimum: 15 Years
- Maximum: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification : Candidates should possess 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade.
Application Fee The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs 100. Candidates should pay the fee online through the payment gateway.
- RRC CR will recruit the candidates on merit list basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply RRC Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Go to official website com.
- Find the advertisement “Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: 2562 Vacancies, Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 2562, Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for 2562 Vacancies, Apply online, Central Railway Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online for 2562, Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, Central Railway Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 2562 Posts…