CDS COACHING IN DELHI CDS COACHING CENTRE IN SOUTH DELHI CDS NO.1 INSTITUTE CDS BEST COACHING CDS CLASSES IN DELHI CDS EXAM CDS ENTRANCE EXAM CDS PREPARATION
SBP INSTITUTE is situated in East Delhi / South Delhi At Kalkaji / mahipalpur / Swasthya Vihar where in one can feel the ambience of serenity and peacefulness which is ideally congenial for teaching as well as learning. SBP is a recognized integrated coeducational institute devoted to the promotion of education that works.
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for CDS coaching in Delhi. SBP institute provide regular coaching course for CDS. Complete syllabus CDS exam is covered in 3 months which includes regular unlimited doubts classes up to exam. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. Our teaching staff offer the congenial atmosphere for the candidates appearing in the CDS exams that are conducted by UPSC.
SBP INSTITUTE furnish various courses for their students on first-cum-first-served basis. Interested Students enroll themselves by filling a registration form. It may, however, be noted that we may vary or change the requirements for the admission on its discretion without any prior notice. We also reserve all rights of framing rules and regulations in respect of various aspects of its functioning and admissions.
UPSC CDS II 2014 – Apply Online for 464 Vacancies
UPSC CDS II 2014 – Apply Online for 464 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of 464 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2014 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). Eligible candidates can apply Online from 19-07-2014 to 18-08-2014 by 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPSC CDS II Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 464
Names of Courses:
1. IndianMilitaryAcademy: 200 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
3. AirForceAcademy: 32 Posts
4. OfficersTrainingAcademy (Men): 175 Posts
5. OfficersTrainingAcademy (Women, Non-Technical): 12 Posts
Sl no Name of the Academy Age Limit
1. IMA Born not earlier than02-07-1991 and notlater than 01-07-1996.
(Unmarried male candidates)
2. Indian Naval Academy Born not earlier than02-07-1991 and notlater than 01-07-1996.
(Unmarried male candidates)
3. Air ForceAcademy Born not earlier than02-07-1992 and not laterthan 01-07-1996. (Unmarried male candidates)
4. Officers TrainingAcademy (SSCCourse for Men) Born not earlier than02-07-1990 and notlater than 01-07-1996.
(Male Candidates (Married or Unmarried))
5. Officers TrainingAcademy (SSCWomen Non-
Technical Course) Born not earlier than02-07-1990 and not laterthan 01-07-1996.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent for IMA & OfficersTrainingAcademy, Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution for IndianNavalAcademy, Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg for Air Force Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Exam & Interview, Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through the following modes and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 17-08-2014 by 23:59 hrs.
2. Net Banking Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI (at relevant states).
3. Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 18-08-2014 by 23:59 hrs
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 19-07-2014 to 18-08-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Date of Notification: 19-07-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18-08-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Date of Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2014: 26-10-2014.
Combined Defence Services Examination (Overview)
(A) Tentative Schedule: (Examination held twice a year)
(i) Notification of Examination
August and March
(ii) Conduct of Examination
February and August
19-24 Years IndianMilitaryAcademy
19-22 Years Naval Academy
19-23 Years AirForceAcademy
19-25 Years Officers’ TrainingAcademy
(C) Educational Qualifications:
IMA & OTA Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
Naval Academy B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
AirForceAcademy B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
Candidates appearing at the degree or equivalent examination also eligible to compete. Such candidates will be required to submit the proof of passing the requisite qualifying examination by a date to be specified in the Commission’s Notice for the Examination.
(D) Scheme of Examination:
(a) For IndianMilitaryAcademy
Naval Academy and AirForceAcademy
1. English (Objective type) 100 Marks
2. General Knowledge
(Objective type) 100 Marks
3. Elementary Mathematics (Objective type) 100 Marks
Total 300 Marks
(b) For Officers’ TrainingAcademy
1. English (Objective type) 100 Marks
2. General Knowledge (Objective type) 100 Marks
Total 200 Marks
Marks for SSB Interviews
IMA, NA and AFA 300 marks
OTA 200 Marks