Best SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) Coaching in Delhi, Best SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) Coaching Classes in Delhi, No.1 SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) Coaching Centre in South Delhi, Top SSC Stenographer Coaching Institute in South Delhi, Best SSC Stenographer Coaching Centre in Delhi, SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016 SSC Stenographer Test Paper 2016, SSC Stenographer Notification 2016, SSC Stenographer Course 2016-17, No.1 SSC Stenographer Coaching in Delhi, Top 10 SSC Stenographer Coaching Classes in South Delhi, SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) Notification 2016-17.
SSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Stenographer (Gr C&D) Exam 2016
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria, SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern, SSC Stenographer Selection Process, SSC Stenographer Syllabus.
SBP Institute a Govt. approved organization has invited all candidate who are applying for the post of SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) and who are interested to take best coaching to improve their ability and also interested to apply super technique methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes of life and we very much know in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) coaching Centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) Examination.
SSC Stenographer (Grade C&D) Exam 2016 – Apply Online for Stenographer Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) & Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-05-2016 to 03-06-2016 by 05:00 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details:
Name of the Examination: Stenographer (Grade C&D) Examination, 2016
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade C&D
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 years as on 01-08-2016 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1998). Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, skill test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards. Application fee will be exempted to SC, ST, PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from07-05-2016 to 03-06-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying candidates should have valid e-mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on “Examination” & Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
- In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
- After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
- Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-05-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-06-2016 by 05:00 P.M.|
|Last Date for Offline Challan Generation||03-06-2016 by 05:00 P.M.|
|Date of Stenographer Exam||31-07-2016|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Details: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographers (Grade C&D) Examination’s eligibility details are given below…..
- Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the
Intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
B.Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-27 years (Candidates born not before 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1998).
Age Limit Relaxation is given below:
|Sr.No||Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|04||PH + OBC||13 years|
|05||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years|
|07||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years|
|08||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years|
|09||For Stenographer Grade -’C‘:Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/ Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Upto 5 years|
|10||Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Upto 08(5+3) years|
|11||Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Upto 10 (5+5) years of age|
|12||For Stenographer Grade -D‘: Central Govt. Civilian Employees (general/ Unreserved ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||Up to 40 years of age|
|13||Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||Up to 43 years of age|
|14||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||Up to 45 years of age|
|15||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( Unreserved/General )||5 years|
|16||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( OBC )||8 years|
|17||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||10 years|
|18||Stenographer Grade -C‘:Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried ( Unreserved/General )||Up to 35 years of age|
|19||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( OBC )||Up to 38 years of age|
|20||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( SC/ST )||Up to 40 years of age|
|21||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (Unreserved/General )||05 years|
|22||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (OBC )||8 (3+5) years|
|23||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)||10 (5+5) years|
|24||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces ( Unreserved/General )||Up to 45 years of age|
|25||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces ( OBC )||Up to 48 years of age|
|26||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces ( SC/ST )||Up to 50 years of age|
|27||For Stenographer Grade -D‘:Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (Unreserved/General ) (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )|| 3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with
census, before retrenchment , and Weightage of past service.
|28||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India ( OBC )
( They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )
|Do + 3 years|
|29||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India ( SC/ST ) ( They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of
|Do + 5 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut off date and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
Note-I: As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01-03-1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08-04-1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/ Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographers (Grade C& D) Examination Pattern & Scheme of examination are given below…..
Scheme of Examination: The Examination will consists of a Written examination and Skill Test in Stenography.
1.Written Examination Examination: Written examination will consists of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi.
Details of Examination are given below:
|Total Duration /
Timing for Visually
|I||General Intelligence &
Reasoning ( 50 questions )
|2 hours 40
( 50 questions )
|III||English Language and
( 100 questions )
Note-I: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Skill Test in Stenography: The candidates who qualify in the written examination will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade -C‘ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade -D‘. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only.
The transcription time is as follows:
For Stenographer Grade-D : 50 minutes ( English ); 65 minutes ( Hindi )
For Stenographer Grade -C: 40 minutes ( English ); 55 Minutes ( Hindi )
- If the candidates do not indicate the medium of Stenography Test in Column No.14 of the Application Form, the Commission will consider English as the medium of Stenography Test for such candidates and the candidates will not be allowed to change the medium at a subsequent stage.
- There is no exemption from skill test for any category of candidates.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographers (Grade C& D) Examination will consists of Written Examination and Skill Test in Stenography. Selection process details are given below….
SSC Stenographer Selection: The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test in stenography.
- Written Examination: The written examination will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi. Time duration for general candidates will be 2 Hours and 2 Hours 40 mins for Visually Handicapped candidates. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Written Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test.
- Skill Test in Stenography: Candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature and and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the skill test for different categories of candidates. The Skill Test will be held at the Commission‘s Regional/Sub Regional Offices or at other Centres as may be decided by the Commission. There is no exemption from skill test for any category of candidates. Candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their performance in the Written
Resolution of Tie Cases: In case where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregates marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
- i) Marks in first part of the written examination.
- ii) Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
iii) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
SSC Stenographer Syllabus Details: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographers (Grade C & D) Examination’s Syllabus details are given below…
General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‘s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Note: For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBE there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Awareness Paper.
English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.