SBP INSTITUTE is one of the reliable names in the field of SSC exam coaching in mahipalpur. These coaching are provided by the team of experts who are specialized in their domain. Our teaching staff offer the congenial atmosphere for the candidates appearing in the SSC exams that are conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of higher/lower categories of posts in government offices across India.
SSC CGL 2014
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination to be held on 27 April 2014 and 4 May 2014. All the candidates must be striving hard to work out on strategy for the preparation of the exam.
They would also be confused about what to study and what not to study for the SSC CGL Exam 2014. How many hours to study? Which books to refer? What types of questions will be asked in the examination? And many such questions must be cropping in the mind of the candidates. SBP INSTITUTE has come forward to rescue of the candidates to help them formulate a step by step strategy for the preparation of the exam.
How to Crack SSC CGL 2014 Tips, Material, Strategy
This paper is held in three stages and if an aspirant wants to clear all of these stages he/she must have great mathematical and reasoning skills combined with good knowledge of English comprehension and writing ability.
Knowledge about latest events and happenings should be gained with subjective studies as they are also asked in this paper and newspapers should be read regularly as exam dates are usually changed which a person can easily miss if he/she does not pay attention on it.
A weak point must be noted, if a candidate is less interested in math’s than he/she must concentrate more on English and general knowledge and keep himself / herself up to date also try to answer the question as quickly and effectively as possible with more practice.
Same goes if you are interested in math’s than you must speed up your calculations to solve them in minimum time possible; it will help you to gain more time on your week sections at the time of exam.
Some basic steps to crack SSC CGL 2014 are given below; they can help you to achieve success in this Exam:
- Application alerts- You send your application by post or emails. After it you wait for your admit card.
- Select Best Material- Use books prescribed for SSC CGL exam and proper guidance with all the current updates and also go through last year papers.
- Time Management- Try to keep time limit for each section this could be achieved by practicing last year papers, solve section of your interest as soon as possible.
- Revision- Revise the main heading, important portions and points and read your notes before paper.
GUIDANCE BY SBP EXPERTS
Tier I : For Tier I, a candidate has a gap of nearly three months after the notifications. It consists of four subject:
MATHS, REASONING, ENGLISH, GENERAL AWARENESS.
But availability of good study material & coaching is a big problem specially for fresher’s and the candidates who has no access to education hubs or , who are from rural/urban areas, therefore we provide coaching for you in a single platform and most importantly of very low cost’s & study material in hard copy. The concept of our coaching is to help candidates in their SSC-CGL exam preparation or ad valor-em to their preparation of Examination. where we will provide all the shortcuts & facts at one go in Hard Copy, at the same time we will give special attention to important parts. If one works hard and has the potential he/she can crack this step quite easily.
In 2013, 156 Questions were directly asked from our class room assignments.
We will provide the candidates each and every aspect of their preparation …. Study Materials, Multiple Choice Questions, and All India Test Series (AITS) for SSC.
Last year more than 400 aspirants become achievers from aspirants by relying on our Exclusive coaching for SSC- CGL. More than 3000 aspirants opted for our coaching institute , most of them given excellent feedback. So after the grand success of previous year we are very optimistic & excited to launch our fresh batches.
What candidate will get at SBP:
1. All the relevant and required materials of subjects mention in the SSC CGL Tier – 1 syllabus like:
- 100% SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Syllabus Covered with MCQs.
- Special Current Affairs.
2. Home assignment
3. Important current affairs materials for SSC Examination will be provided
4. Online Tests will be conducted after the end of each subject.
5. At the end of your course, five comprehensive test will be conducted to evaluate your performance.
What candidates have to do:
1. Deposit the Fee & register yourself before the commencement of a schedule batch.
2. Your active participation is must.
3. candidate can provide genuine feed back and suggestions.